CHAPTER 85

Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen were sitting in front of the desk, chatting softly, with a slight smile on their faces, which stinged Cui Qingfeng's eyes.

Cui Qingfeng slowed down for a while and re-firmed his thoughts. These days, he has been thinking a lot. About Xu Zhao, about Xiaoshu, Xiaoshu is right, they all have the right to pursue happiness, this is like a game, no one can Don't worry about who, if you win, it's your skill. If you lose, you have to be convinced.

But he hesitated again, and was about to raise his hand to open the door when there was movement from the east wing.

When I turned around, I saw Mother Cui came out of the east wing with Xu Fan in her arms. Xu Fan was holding a bottle of milk in his fleshy little hands. She was talking to Mother Cui about taking the train to the imperial capital. Mother Cui smiled and looked at him. Xiang Cui Qingfeng asked, "Is what Sanwazi said true?"

"What?" Cui Qingfeng asked.

"Xu Zhao is going to the imperial capital with your uncle."

"It's true." Xu Zhao, who had just come out of the west wing, answered.

Mother Cui hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "What are you going to do in the imperial capital?"

Xu Zhao replied: "Learn greenhouse vegetable technology."

"That's good." Mother Cui is much more enlightened than ordinary women, mainly because of the influence of Cui Dingchen, her thinking is much broader, and then she looked at Cui Dingchen and asked, "Dingchen, didn't you just go to the imperial capital a few years ago? Why? go with?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "Well, go again."

Hearing this, Cui Qingfeng glanced at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen's expression was as usual.

Mother Cui asked again, "When are you going?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "Fifteen is over."

"Sanwazi are going too?"

"also go."

"When will you be back?"

"Depending on the situation, it is estimated that it will take about half a month."

Mother Cui let out a long snort, and then told Xu Zhao that it would be good to go to the imperial capital, to see the world more, to make more money, and to move to the city to live in the city. The Cui family stayed longer, took Xu Fan's hand, and walked out of the Cui family, saying that they were going to buy Xu Fan clothes for spring.

As a result, Cui Dingchen and Cui Qingfeng said in unison, "I'll go with you!"

Xu Zhao was taken aback.

Mother Cui also looked at the two and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

Cui Dingchen said blankly, "I'm missing a shirt."

Cui Qingfeng said, "I also want to buy some clothes."

Mother Cui looked suspicious.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Let's go together then."

So Cui Dingchen and Cui Qingfeng followed Xu Zhao and Xu Fan to the pedestrian street in the county town. They said they were buying their own clothes. In fact, they didn't buy any clothes at all. They followed Xu Zhao and Xu Fan to visit children's stores. There were not many children's stores in total. After more than ten minutes of shopping, Xu Zhao bought two sets of clothes for Xu Fan.

When they were about to go home, Cui Dingchen and Cui Qingfeng were scrambling to take Xu Zhao home again, a black car and a bicycle... Xu Zhao was hesitating, and Dazhuang's father, who had just bought clothes for Dazhuang, came back and just happened to pick up Xu Zhao and Xu Fan. .