CHAPTER 50

Yes,

is a vegetable,

It is an out-of-season vegetable.

Xu Zhao knew that whether it was "vegetable greenhouses" or "greenhouse vegetables", it was extremely rare in this village in this age of the world, so he explained to Dad Zhuang that in fact, greenhouse vegetables had already appeared in the imperial capital, and they were selling well in the future. Living standards are getting better and better, and off-season vegetables will become more and more popular.

What Xu Zhao said was well-founded and coherent. The gauze did not block Dad Zhuang's face of admiration. Dad Zhuang asked, "Xu Zhao, how do you know this?"

Xu Zhao asked back, "Brother Li, you don't know which school I went to in secondary school?"

"I really don't know, which school did you come from? I heard that it is very powerful."

"Provincial Agricultural School." Xu Zhao replied.

"It's the provincial agricultural school! Agriculture is good. Our country is a big agricultural country." This "big agricultural country" was also heard by Dad Dazhuang listening to the radio.

Xu Zhao nodded and said, "Yes, I learned about agriculture in school."

Knowledge is knowledge, and practice is practice. Dad Dazhuang was still a little worried and asked, "But you have never grown vegetables, can you do it?"

"How do you know if you don't try?"

Dad Dazhuang thought about it for a while, but still had some doubts in his heart, and said, "That's right, but, you have to try with an acre of land, in case you fail—"

"Brother Li, are you afraid of failure?" Xu Zhao looked at Dazhuang's father and asked.

Dazhuang's father immediately said proudly: "Afraid? Your brother Li has never known what it is to be afraid?!"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "That's fine, then try it with me. In fact, Brother Li, you don't have to be afraid. If you succeed, you will be paid. If you fail, you will not be paid less."

Hearing Xu Zhao say this, Dad Dazhuang felt a little embarrassed. He felt that he was too cowardly. He couldn't be so cowardly as a man. If he wanted to do it, if he wanted to, he might succeed. He turned around and said, "What are you talking about! Isn't it just one mu of land? If it's abolished, it will be abolished. Don't worry, with Brother Li here, I won't be starving you and Sanwazi."

Xu Zhao said sincerely, "Thank you, Brother Li."

"You're welcome, when will we start?"

"Don't rush."

"No hurry?" Dad Dazhuang asked in surprise.

"Yes, no rush. I have to prepare for the greenhouse. There are more urgent matters now."

"What's the matter?" Dad Zhuang asked.

"Build a house." Xu Zhao replied.

"What house to build? Where to build it?"

"Build a tile house next to your house."

"Are you going to build a tile house?"

"right!"

Then Xu Zhao told Dad Dazhuang about his ideas and budget, and said that he wanted to build three tile-roofed houses, a kitchen and a yard. The budget was 1,200 yuan, and he said that he could ask someone to start filling the wasteland tomorrow. Ping, began to lay the foundation, and after negotiating with Dad Zhuang, Xu Zhao breathed a sigh of relief, and Dad Dazhuang was no longer worried. After Xu Zhao left, Dad Zhuang happily said to Dad Zhuang: "I will follow Xu Zhao in the future, and I will not go out. already."