CHAPTER 129

Is it an illusion?

Xu Zhao looked back twice again, but he still didn't see anyone. He was very surprised and couldn't help but look at it several times. He even looked back at Xu Fan, and then blinked his watery eyes at Xu Zhao and asked curiously. : "Dad, what are you looking at?"

Xu Zhao replied with a smile, "I didn't see anything."

Xu Fan tilted his head and asked, "What are you looking at when you haven't seen anything?"

Knowing that this little guy would ask next, Xu Zhao stretched out his hand to squeeze Xu Fan's little fleshy face and smiled: "You talk too much, don't talk anymore, let's go."

Xu Fan asked again, "Where are you going?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Go to the vegetable market."

"What are you doing at the market?"

"Go to sell vegetables and find your eldest father."

In the morning, Cui Dingchen called and said that he would be waiting for Xu Zhao and Xu Fan at the vegetable market. Xu Zhao had just reviewed for Xu Fan "Big Daddy is Cui Dingchen", Xu Fan still remembered it, so he said, "Big Daddy is Cui Dingchen. Second Master."

Xu Zhao nodded with a smile. When he looked up, he caught a glimpse of a figure not far away. Although the figure flashed by, he still confirmed a fact——

someone followed him.

He hugged Xu Fan subconsciously, and accelerated his pace towards the East Street vegetable market. He walked to the entrance of the alley, and after crossing the alley, there was a lively vegetable market, but was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Xu Zhao!"

Xu Zhao looked back and saw that it was actually Shen Jiayang, and Shen Jiayang was the only one.

It's only been more than a month, Shen Jiayang has changed a lot. He's thinner and darker, and his hair has grown a lot, but he hasn't taken care of it. The whole person looks like an indescribably decadent and pitiful person.

However, Xu Zhao is not a person with a lot of sympathy, and Shen Jiayang is not a good person. After being slightly surprised, he looked at Shen Jiayang calmly and asked, "Is something wrong?"

Shen Jiayang hummed: "I have something to do."

"what's up?"

"I want to talk to you about Dingchen."

Dingchen!

Every time Xu Zhao heard Shen Jiayang shouting these two words, he had the urge to punch Shen Jiayang, and this time too, but he was a rational and reasonable person, and would not do it lightly.

He first put some heavy Xu Fan on the ground temporarily, then raised his eyes to look at Shen Jiayang, and asked, "What's the matter with Dingchen?"

Shen Jiayang said, "It's about feelings."

"How?" Xu Zhao was a little puzzled.

Shen Jiayang looked at Xu Zhao with determination that could not be refuted, and said directly, "I hope you quit."

quit?

Xu Zhao asked, "What's the reason?"

Shen Jiayang said rightly, "The reason is that I like Cui Dingchen, and you like Qi Shuai. If you quit, I will fulfill you and Qi Shuai."

Ha, Xu Zhao laughed.

Shen Jiayang's face immediately turned ugly and asked, "What are you laughing at?"