CHAPTER 7

Cui Qingfeng, who was riding 28 bicycles and selling ice-cream ice cream, saw Xu Zhao in the shade of the tree. Xu Zhao was good-looking, good-looking and temperamental. He seemed to have a light on his body, which made him notice it involuntarily. Delighted, he stepped on the pedals of the bicycle hard, and the wheel turned faster, and stopped in front of Xu Zhao after a while.

Cui Qingfeng got off the bicycle with a face full of joy and asked, "Xu Zhao, what are you doing here?"

Xu Zhao said bluntly: "Wait for you."

"Wait for me?" Cui Qingfeng felt sweet, this was the first time Xu Zhao had waited for him.

"Well, how are the popsicles selling today?" Xu Zhao asked.

Cui Qingfeng said easily: "Sold out."

"So fast?"

Cui Qingfeng said with a smile: "This year's grain harvest is bumper, and the public grain harvest is very small. The big guy is very happy and willing to spend a little money."

"Then are you ready to go back to the county now?"

"Yeah." Cui Qingfeng nodded.

Xu Zhao took the initiative to ask, "Can I go to the county seat with you?"

"Are you going to see the popsicle factory?"

"Yes."

Cui Qingfeng couldn't hide the joy on his face. Finally, there was someone of his age who was willing to do a small business with him, and this person was Xu Zhao, and he wished it was Xu Zhao!

"Okay, I'll take you there, go now."

"And my son." Xu Zhao said.

Cui Qingfeng looked at Xu Fan, this child looks too much like Xu Zhao, very good-looking, but too thin and looks very small.

Xu Fan took Xu Zhao's hand, and his big watery eyes met Cui Qingfeng's scrutinizing gaze, and said, "Wherever my father goes, I will go there. You take my father away, and you have to take me too."

Cui Qingfeng: "..." Good at talking.

So Cui Qingfeng sat with Xu Fan on the front bar of the bicycle, and Xu Zhao sat in the back seat, holding a foam box containing popsicles in his arms, and the three of them arrived at the county town.

Although the county seat is not comparable to the county seat of the 21st century, it is much more lively than Nanwan Village. There are stalls selling vegetables, steamed buns, sickles and brooms on the roadside. There are many tricks. Xu Zhao and Xu Fan are curious. Look around.

Especially Xu Fan, when he entered the county for the first time, his face was tensed with excitement, his big watery eyes were rolling, and he was still looking around until he was about to reach the popsicle factory.

Xu Zhao was afraid that Xu Fan would be carried away, so when he got off the bicycle, he hugged Xu Fan in his arms.

Xu Fan especially likes to be hugged by Xu Zhao, but Xu Zhao didn't get close to him before and left him to his grandmother. He didn't have the chance to get close to Xu Zhao. After getting close, he found that his father was very good, and he couldn't help but put his arms around Xu Zhao's neck. , the small head is tilted on Xu Zhao's shoulder, a look of enjoyment.

Xu Zhao let Xu Fan hug him like this, and followed Cui Qingfeng to the popsicle factory. He thought the popsicle factory was a big one, but when he got to the popsicle factory, he found out that the entire popsicle factory had only one tiled room, and inside it was randomly placed sugar and saccharin. , pigments, glutinous rice, milk powder, as well as popsicle paper, popsicle sticks and so on, it really looks untidy, Xu Zhao watched silently.