CHAPTER 80

It was Cui Qingfeng who answered the phone. He recognized the voice. Xu Zhao smiled and wished Cui Qingfeng a happy Spring Festival and a happy family. After chatting with Cui Qingfeng, he felt that he was not in high spirits. Maybe he was thinking of watching the Spring Festival party. So Xu Zhao stopped chatting with him, and smiled and said some words of blessing.

Hanging up the phone, Xu Zhao glanced at the time, he could go to bed, he carried it into the kitchen, made a fire with dry wood without a trace of moisture, put it in the west wing, and then glanced at the main room, Dazhuang and Grandma Dazhuang had already returned home. , He then called Xu Fan to wash his face, feet, and **** to sleep.

"Dad, I don't sleep." Xu Fan answered from the hall without turning around.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Xu Zhao asked.

"I, I, I want to listen to the radio." Xu Fan replied softly.

Xu Zhao followed and said, "Listen, then I'm going to sleep."

As soon as Xu Zhao finished speaking, Xu Fan came in with a smile, eating rice candy, and called sweetly, "Dad."

"I still eat, don't eat, I'm going to sleep." Xu Zhao said.

"Grandma said, eat more for the new year." Xu Fan said with a small mouth.

"You will gain three pounds during the New Year."

"Three kilograms fat, I look good."

"Bullshit, come and wash your face." Xu Zhao stretched out his hand and pulled Xu Fan to his side.

Xu Fan stood in front of Xu Zhao and said, "Wash your face and apply incense."

"Okay, put on incense."

When Xu Zhao was washing Xu Fan's feet, Xu Fan giggled and said, "Dad, you cut my feet and send my nails."

Xu Zhao asked, "Do you want to cut your toenails?"

"Yeah." Xu Fan nodded.

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan's fleshy feet. He forgot when they had them cut last time. They were really long. It was time to cut them, so he said, "Okay, I'll cut them when I go to bed later."

"Thank you, Dad." Xu Fan said in a milky voice.

Xu Zhao replied as usual: "You're welcome."

After Xu Zhao washed himself, he carried the stool, took a pair of scissors, put the brazier by the bed, put Xu Fan on the edge of the bed, held Xu Fan's fleshy feet, and said, "Don't move, or you will cut the flesh. of."

Xu Fan didn't dare to move, but his little mouth kept moving: "Cutting the flesh hurts, it hurts, it hurts and I cry."

"As long as you know."

"I'm so good."

"..."

Xu Zhao raised his eyes and glanced at the fleshy Xu Fan. He was very eye-catching. Xu Zhao was in a good mood immediately. He lowered his head and carefully trimmed Xu Fan's toenails. , but he felt that the child "understood" things, so he said, "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan asked, "Dad, what are you doing?"

Xu Zhao was silent. In fact, he not only regarded Xu Fan as a son, but also regarded him as a friend, so he opened his mouth and said, "How about dad finding another dad for you?"

Xu Fan immediately replied: "Not good."

"why?"

"I have a dad wow."

"You can have two fathers, like Qiangqiang in our village, Qiangqiang has two fathers, how good it is to have two fathers."

"Not good." Xu Fan said firmly.