CHAPTER 47

Xu Youcheng was taken away——

Although he guessed such a result, Xu Zhao was still a little surprised that it happened, and asked, "When did it happen?"

Mother Xu replied in a low voice: "Last night, three police officers came. It was very scary. After a few words, he was taken away directly. Xu Zuocheng was also kicked by the police because he was not convinced."

Last night—that is, Xu Zhao called the police, and the police came over. The speed of doing things is really not ordinary. Thinking about this era, hurting people is actually a serious matter. For people like Xu Youcheng, at least After staying in the bureau for ten days and a half months, he definitely hasn't come back yet.

Sure enough, then I heard Mother Xu say something serious: "He hasn't come back yet."

Xu Zhao followed up: "Well, I won't be back for a while."

"It's better to stay inside and let him have a long memory!" Xu mother whispered a few words, and then said: "But, your second sister-in-law has come to see you several times."

"Why are you looking for me?" Xu Zhao asked back.

"Let you go and help Xu Youcheng to intercede." Xu's mother said, "Don't go to intercede!"

"How can I have such great ability, the police will just ignore me? Mom, let's not talk about this for now." Xu Zhao took two steps towards Xu's mother and asked in a low voice, "Mom, do you have five dollars on you now? "

"Yes, what do you want to do?" Xu Zhao gave the mother all the money.

"I'll tell you later, give it to me first, and I'll take Brother Li home now."

"Okay, I'll go in and get it for you."

After getting the money, Xu Zhao helped Dazhuang's father to walk towards Dazhuang's house. As soon as he entered Dazhuang's house, he sincerely apologized to Dazhuang's grandparents and mother, saying that he had made Dazhuang's father suffer.

The people of this era are really skinny, and they are generally the kind of people who "have a broken foot, as long as the shoes don't break." In addition, the Dazhuang family understands and likes Xu Zhao, so they don't mean to blame Xu Zhao at all, and they also advise Xu Zhao. Stay away from Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng.

But Xu Zhao felt guilty, and after telling the Dazhuang family how to take the medicine, he stuffed 5 yuan into the doctor's visit money to prevent Dazhuang's mother from coming back. He quickly walked out of Dazhuang's house, followed by Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen came out of the small yard of the big house in a hurry.

Xu Zhao then turned around and said, "Uncle, thank you for sending us back."

Cui Dingchen nodded and accepted Xu Zhao's thanks.

Xu Zhao felt that just the word "thank you" was false, and he and Cui Dingchen had said thank you too many times, so he asked, "Uncle, are you busy at noon?"

"Not busy." Cui Dingchen replied without hesitation.

"Let's have lunch at my house at noon then."

Cui Dingchen asked with a joke in his tone, "Why do you want me to stay for dinner this time?"

Thinking of the last time Cui Dingchen was not allowed to enter the village, Xu Zhao smiled embarrassedly and said, "Because the matter of my two brothers has been resolved, you can come over for dinner."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Is it really resolved?"

"Yeah." Xu Zhao nodded and said, "The two brothers are actually very timid. They must have been frightened by the incident at the police station."