CHAPTER 117

Hearing this, Cui Dingchen's heart suddenly trembled, and some inappropriate thoughts appeared in his heart. He looked straight at Xu Zhao, and after a while, he asked, "Why don't you know who it is?"

Xu Zhao answered truthfully, "Because I was drinking at the time."

"Drinking? You can drink?" Cui Dingchen remembered that Xu Zhao didn't drink.

"Well, I don't drink."

"Then why are you drinking?"

"Because that day is Qi Shuai's birthday."

When Cui Dingchen asked three times in a row, Xu Zhao finally opened the chat box, and after adding vegetables and soup to Xu Fan, he whispered to Cui Dingchen: "That day was Qi Shuai's birthday, and Qi Shuai called a lot of classmates to participate. , I was among them, we had a good time, we drank some wine, missed the time to go back to the school dormitory, many people went home and stayed, and Qi Shuai paid for the rest out of the hotel."

Cui Dingchen asked: "So, you also stayed in the hotel?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Well, my family was poor in the past, and I couldn't even eat, let alone drink, so after only two drinks, I couldn't hold it anymore. When I got to the hotel, I felt dizzy, and then came in alone."

"Who?"

"I have no idea."

"Can't you see clearly?"

"I can't see clearly." Xu Zhao said: "At that time, the power supply was only in the county town, and the voltage was unstable. There were frequent power outages. I was drunk and confused, and subconsciously thought it was Qi Shuai, and did not reject him."

Hearing this, Cui Dingchen's expression changed slightly, but he still asked, "And then?"

Xu Zhao continued: "Then something happened that shouldn't have happened. When I woke up the next morning, I found that the person lying beside him was not Qi Shuai, but a strange figure. That figure was sleeping on his side. I was timid, the first time I encountered this kind of thing, I wanted to run away subconsciously, so I didn't even dare to look at that person, so I ran away."

Xu Zhao searched for the original Xu Zhao's memory and organized language to express it, completely unaware that Cui Dingchen's complexion was changing little by little.

After a while, Xu Zhao continued: "After returning to school, Qi Shuai seemed to know about my relationship with strangers, and it was even worse for me.

"Unfortunately, at that time, the entire county was dry and food was even more scarce. My two brothers tried their best to prevent me from going to school, although my mother kept me going to school under pressure.

"But I didn't want her to suffer any more, so I dropped out of school on my own accord, and soon after returning to Nanwan Village, there was Xu Fan."

Finally, a simple description of what happened in the past, Xu Zhao raised his eyes to look at Cui Dingchen, and found that Cui Dingchen's face was very ugly.

Cui Dingchen returned to his senses.

Xu Zhao asked, "Uncle, what's the matter with you?"

Cui Dingchen's eyes were a little slack, and he looked at Xu Zhao after a while and asked, "Yes, which hotel is it?"

Xu Zhao didn't understand the meaning of Cui Dingchen's words for a while: "What?"

Cui Dingchen asked directly, "Which hotel did you sleep with a strange man at that time?"

Asking and asking this question, Xu Zhao's face showed embarrassment, but he answered honestly: "The construction of a hotel near the school."

Build a hotel!