CHAPTER 35

"It's alright, what's the matter?" Mother Xu said with a quick smile, "You've just come back from the city, you're tired, hurry up and take a break."

Xu Zhao didn't move, and looked at Xu's mother suspiciously, with a little scrutiny in his eyes. He didn't believe that Xu's mother was all right, and his eyes tried to find clues of "something" from Xu's face.

Mother Xu's expression became even more unnatural.

Something must be wrong!

Xu Zhao's face turned straight and he said, "Mom, don't lie to me, tell the truth, what happened?"

Mother Xu was still talking about him.

Xu Zhao didn't answer, but asked bluntly, "Is something wrong in the store? Did you receive negative news?"

Mother Xu quickly denied: "No, no, the store is very good, the business is very good, and there is no negative news. It's all very good."

Xu Zhao asked again, "Has someone in the county bullied you and your father?"

Mother Xu immediately replied, "No."

Xu Zhao continued to ask: "That is—"

Mother Xu finally couldn't stand Xu Zhao's cross-examination and told the truth: "It was Zuo Cheng and You Cheng who came here."

really--

Sure enough, it was Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng. Just now, Xu Zhao didn't dare to guess that it was Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng. After all, when Xu's father was hospitalized last time, the two were afraid of taking responsibility and tried their best to draw a clear line with Xu's father. There is no face to come out to brush the sense of existence, but Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng are different. He not only came to brush the sense of existence, but also made the second old man unhappy.

It's so shameless!

Xu Zhao asked unhappily, "What are they doing here? Are they here to ask for money?"

Mother Xu nodded.

Xu Zhao asked, "What kind of money do you want?"

Xu's mother replied: "The tuition fee for Dawa's school is three yuan and fifty cents. She said that your sister-in-law is pregnant and needs to eat well. If you don't have money to pay the tuition for Dawa, let me and your father pay for it. Otherwise, Dawa will not be able to study and grow up. When we get older, we will also blame us for being biased.”

How could they say such things!

Xu Zhao tried his best to suppress the anger in his chest and asked, "Did you give me money?"

Mother Xu replied, "No, I won't give them any more money."

No money?

If they didn't give money, then they would definitely not give up. Xu Zhao looked around subconsciously, but did not see Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng, and asked, "What about them? Are you gone?"

"Well, let's go. Uncle Qingfeng scared them away."

Uncle Qingfeng? Cui Dingchen?

It was quite unexpected that Cui Dingchen scared Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng away.

Xu Zhao couldn't help but interject, "Uncle Qingfeng came back from the city?"

Mother Xu replied: "Well, it's been a while since I came back, and she said that she finished her errands in the city, and then went to find you and Sanwazi, but she couldn't find them. She thought you came back first, but you haven't come back yet, so I planned to go again. I picked you up, but he was stopped by me. I told him no trouble. You are so old, and it is not the first time you have been in the city, so you will not lose it.