CHAPTER 88

Can't tell him?

Xu Fan can't say enough about Cui Dingchen?

Xu Zhao definitely doesn't believe it. As far as words are concerned, Xu Fan and Dazhuang are the second, but no one dares to be the first. Besides, Cui Dingchen speaks less than the average person. His family Xu Fan is really too modest today.

The corner of Xu Zhao's mouth twitched and asked, "Did you tell him?"

Xu Fan answered truthfully: "I, I don't."

Xu Zhao said with tears in his eyes, "That's right, you didn't tell him, you can't tell him, that's not good."

Xu Fan insisted: "He, he, he is an adult."

Xu Zhao said warmly, "Sir should also be reasonable."

"That, that..." Xu Fan couldn't say anything.

Xu Zhao said: "Don't be afraid, go and tell him that you also have to look in the mirror. We pay the rent. He can look in the mirror, and you can look in the mirror."

After Xu Fan stared at Xu Zhao for a while, he said, "Dad, help me."

Xu Zhao said sternly, "Do your own business."

"I, I am afraid." Xu Fan told the truth.

"afraid of what?"

"I'm afraid of Second Master Cui."

"What are you afraid of him?"

"He, he, he doesn't laugh, he, he will spank me."

Sure enough, most children are afraid of Cui Dingchen, and it has always been because of Xu Zhao's presence, so Xu Fan looks like he is not afraid of anything.

Xu Zhao persuaded Xu Fan to say, "No."

Xu Fan said, "Yes."

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, he won't spank you, you go and see, Dad believes in you."

Xu Zhao repeatedly encouraged Xu Fan.

Xu Fan glanced at the bathroom.

Xu Zhao touched Xu Fan's little fleshy hand and said, "Go, you are a brave man. Dad believes in you. I believe you can't trouble you in anything."

Xu Fan stared at Xu Zhao with watery eyes.

Xu Zhao encouraged Xu Fan and said, "Come on."

Xu Fan was finally encouraged, and walked crookedly to the door of the bathroom. He glanced at Xu Zhao, and then at Cui Dingchen. The little meat hand held the door frame and shouted, "Second Master Cui."

Cui Dingchen turned to look at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan whispered, "I want to look in the mirror."

Cui Dingchen had already shaved his beard, and he heard Xu Zhao and Xu Fan chatting, saying, "You take a picture."

Xu Fan said: "You can't block me, I'm a baby, I, I will cry, I cry a lot, and it's hard to coax me."

"so smart?"

"Ok."

"Okay, I won't stop you."

Xu Fan walked over to the sink with suspicion, his little hands clasped at the sink, and he saw himself in the mirror before he stood on tiptoe. He didn't even notice that there were two more non-slip rugs on the freshly cleaned floor tiles. Smile in the mirror.

Small sample!

Cui Dingchen ignored Xu Fan and began to brush his teeth, take a shower, and then walked out of the bathroom to see Xu Zhao still cleaning up.