EXTRA 3

Pay tuition?

If Xu Zhao remembers correctly, this is the second time Xu Fan has gone to school. The first time was a year ago. He happily followed the children to sign up. He was driven back by the teacher because he had no money and cried a lot. In the field, Xu Zhao thought that this matter had been turned over, and as a result, he went to school with the children again today, and he was still holding a piggy bank.

What a love of learning.

Xu Zhao didn't have the time to shake his head. Xu Fan followed a group of children and ran away. Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen pushed the bicycle and sighed: "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

Xu Zhao nodded.

The two walked behind the children towards Nanyang Village Primary School. Nanyang Village Primary School is located at the junction of Nanyang Village and Nanwan Village. It absorbs students from the two villages. It is called Nanyang Village Primary School instead of Nanwan Village Primary School. , Because before the establishment of Zhaoyang Ecological Agriculture Co., Ltd., Nanyang Village has always been rich in Nanwan Village, so the name of Nanyang Village Primary School was taken above.

Some time ago, Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen jointly persuaded a sum of money to give Nanyang Village Primary School. The principal wanted to change the name of the school at that time, but Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen refused, saying that it is good to call Nanyang Village Primary School.

Today, with the support of Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen, the teaching environment of Nanyang Village Primary School has been greatly improved. The preschool, grade 1 to grade 5 are all tile-roofed houses with complete desks and chairs. In the past, they had to move stools to school.

Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen looked at the remodeled Nanyang Village Primary School with a sense of accomplishment. However, they did not immerse themselves in it, but followed the children towards the school, and then saw Xu Fan and Dazhuang running towards the preschool.

The other children were registered with their parents, but Xu Fan and Dazhuang came alone, lined up behind the two adults, and then crowded together in front of the preschool podium, looking at the head teacher and saying in unison, "Teacher, I want to go to school too!"

The head teacher was taken aback, and it is not surprising to see Xu Fan. After all, there is no one in Nanwan Village and Nanyang Village who does not know Xu Zhao, but Xu Fan is not old enough to go to preschool, right? However, the head teacher still asked kindly, "Where are your parents?"

Dazhuang didn't know what "parents" meant, so he turned to look at Xu Fan, who answered with experience, "Our parents are at home."

"Then why did you run here?"

Xu Fan was the first to answer: "I, let's go to school, and Dazhuang and I come to school."

The head teacher asked warmly, "Then did your parents agree?"

Xu Fan nodded and said in a milky voice, "Agreed."

"Then why didn't your parents come with you?"

"Because how long will it take me to send it?" Xu Fan patted the piggy bank in his arms and said, "I, I've brought tuition! How much money I'll make by sending it."

Bring, bring tuition fees - and send some money -

A group of people laughed.

Xu Fan and Dazhuang's expressions were very serious.

The head teacher was helpless and said, "But, you are not old enough, how old are you?"

Xu Fan replied, "I'm four years old."