CHAPTER 110

However, Xu Fan didn't even realize it, saying "My Second Master Cui" and "big car", the snarling look is actually kind of charming and cute, Cui Dingchen and Xu Zhao couldn't bear to reproach them. Xu Fan is bluffing.

However, after Xu Zhao turned on the TV, he asked Xu Fan to calm down and let the villagers watch TV together in peace.

However, people in the village are too curious about TV and TV sets. When they see a picture of a character appearing on a small TV, they chat and discuss it, not only for children but also for adults.

Knowing that these people lived in poverty and lacked information, Xu Zhao did not force the villagers to quiet down. Anyway, he just joined in to watch the news together, not to get any important information.

So Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen watched along with the villagers. The villagers even watched the advertisements with great interest. Ten minutes later, the picture of Nanwan Village appeared on the TV screen. The villagers were boiling like they saw something rare. When he got up, he was excited and shy beyond words. They all pointed out the location of Nanwan Village in the picture. With a new sense of excitement, they re-understood Nanwan Village.

"This is a strong family."

"My toilet is on TV."

"Haha, Old Wang is shaved there."

"I saw Sanwazi."

"Look at Sanwazi running, haha, how beautiful is Sanwazi running."

"..."

While everyone pointed out Xu Fan, Xu Fan stared blankly at the TV. He couldn't believe that the fat kid on the TV was himself. He was stunned for a while until he saw Xu Zhao appearing on the TV screen.

"Dad! That's my dad! My dad is on TV! He's so handsome!"

Xu Fan shouted excitedly, causing a group of people to burst into laughter, even Cui Dingchen, the village chief and others laughed, Xu Zhao embarrassedly pulled Xu Fan into his arms, pointed at the little fat boy on the TV and said: " See? You're on TV too."

"I'm on TV too?" Xu Fan asked.

"Yes, that little guy is you."

"It's me, the little one."

"Yes, it's you." Xu Zhao said warmly.

Only then did Xu Fan believe that the fat kid running around on the TV was himself, and then the little meat covered his face with his hands and whispered, "Dad, I'll take a good look."

Just know!

I knew it would be so narcissistic!

Xu Zhao didn't intend to take Xu Fan's words, and continued to watch Xizhou news attentively. He thought it was just a small interview. No matter how long the filming took, there would only be two or three minutes left for the final cut. In minutes, all the villagers who contributed to the vegetable greenhouse were on TV, as well as Cui Dingchen.

This is equivalent to sharing blessings!

The villagers never thought that they would be able to be on TV one day. How advanced. This is all thanks to Xu Zhao. After the news was broadcast, the villagers were still reluctant to part, until Xu Zhao turned off the TV and reminded everyone to go back for lunch. , The people in the village went home with a lot of content, and when they got home, they talked about the TV show.

One noon, every household in Nanwan Village was discussing the matter of being on TV, saying that Xu Zhao had let everyone in Xizhou City see his greenhouse vegetables this time, and now Xu Zhao has become famous!