CHAPTER 61

"Just, the lighter fell on the ground just now." Cui Dingchen added another explanation.

"Has the lighter broken?" Xu Zhao asked.

"No." Cui Dingchen put his hot hand into his trousers pocket.

"That's good." The conversation was almost done, and there was nothing else to do, so Xu Zhao said, "Then uncle, you have something to do first, and I'll wash the dishes."

Cui Dingchen nodded, calmed his agitated heart a little, and said, "Okay, then I'll go get the passbook first."

Xu Zhao replied with a smile, "Yeah."

Cui Dingchen left the kitchen.

Standing in front of the cooking table, Xu Zhao not only brushed the pots and pans clean, but even the tiled cooking table was rubbed brightly. Then he took off his apron, walked out of the kitchen, and came to the bicycle. He took out the prepared paper and pen from the cloth bag, wrote two identical IOUs, and handed them to Cui Dingchen, who had just come out of the main room.

Cui Dingchen asked suspiciously, "What is this?"

Xu Zhao replied: "IOU, sign it, we each have one share."

Really write IOUs ah!

Cui Dingchen looked at the two IOUs with ugly handwriting with a helpless smile on his face, then reached out to take Xu Zhao's pen, and smoothly signed his name on the two IOUs, making Xu Zhao's handwriting even uglier. .

Xu Zhao was embarrassed, this Cui Dingchen really has no problems at all, not only is he good-looking, but he even writes so beautifully.

"Is this all right?" Cui Dingchen handed an IOU to Xu Zhao in a good mood.

Xu Zhao took it over: "It's alright."

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao with his beautiful eyes and asked, "Then we can go?"

"Can."

"Let's go." Cui Dingchen walked towards the courtyard door.

"Wait a minute." Xu Zhao suddenly said in a serious tone, "I almost forgot."

Cui Dingchen asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

"Almost forgot about my lovely son."

"..." Still "cute" son, your son is not as cute as you.

Xu Zhao hurriedly came to the west wing, and the first thing he saw was the black and white TV in the west wing. On the small stool in front of the black and white TV sat the little fat boy Xu Fan. Xu Fan was staring at the TV with watery eyes. Said to be very focused.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao shouted.

Hearing this, Xu Fan turned his head to look at Xu Zhao, and immediately pointed his little finger at the TV and said, "Dad, I'm watching TV! There are so many people on the TV, so many people! There is also a baby."

Xu Zhao's eyebrows and eyes immediately curved into a beautiful arc: "Well, there are a lot of people. Let's stop watching TV. Can we go home with Dad?"

"go home."

"right."

Xu Fan immediately got up from the stool and walked in front of Xu Zhao. The little meat hand grabbed Xu Zhao's hand and was very obedient. Three minutes later, before Xu Zhao left the courtyard, he realized that the reason why Xu Fan was obedient was— He was sleepy, his small arms hugged Xu Zhao's legs, nodding his head, his watery eyes couldn't open at all.

"He's going to sleep?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"Yeah." Xu Zhao bent down and hugged Xu Fan, only to hold him upright, and Xu Fan fell asleep.