CHAPTER 78

Looking at the sound, he saw a tall figure in the white snow scene. Xu Zhao immediately recognized that the person was Cui Dingchen, who was dressed in a black woolen coat and was naturally handsome.

That's right, uncle.

Xu Zhao shouted with a smile, "Uncle."

Cui Dingchen strode towards Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao took two steps forward and asked, "Uncle, why are you here?"

Cui Dingchen raised the large cloth bag in his hand: "I brought something for you."

Xu Zhao asked very curiously, "What?"

"Milk and trotters."

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen in confusion.

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao tenderly, and said warmly, "I promised Xu Fan yesterday, but you left in a hurry and forgot to give it to you."

Xu Zhao asked in surprise, "So you sent it here specially?"

"It's okay." Cui Dingchen said in a normal tone.

"On foot?"

Cui Dingchen nodded: "Well, the snow is too heavy to drive, so I just took a walk and enjoyed the beautiful scenery."

From the county seat to Nanwan Village, this walk is too far away, at least forty or fifty minutes, right?

Xu Zhao asked, "Have you been gone for a long time?"

Cui Dingchen replied: "It's okay, I have long legs."

Yes, the legs are very long, but they are also tiring.

Xu Zhao silently took the cloth bag in Cui Dingchen's hand and expressed his thanks.

Cui Dingchen then asked, "What are you doing here in the early morning?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "It's rare to see such beautiful snow, and I have nothing to do, so I just took Xu Fan to play."

Cui Dingchen looked around, but didn't see the fat boy, and asked, "What about Xu Fan?"

"Where."

Xu Zhao pointed behind him with a smile, and even when he saw the thick snow pit, there was a little fat kid lying there, not Xu Fan or who?

At this time, Xu Fan was still fluttering. Practice makes perfect. Now he is not fluttering blindly. Instead, he is trying to move to one place. Turning over and not turning over, turning over and not turning over again, turning over again, and finally turning over, the whole small body is lying on the snow.

Two little fleshy hands and two little feet supported the snow surface at the same time, and stood up with a "Hey Yo".

When he stood up, his back was to Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen. He took a steady step, then turned his body and faced Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen, his fleshy little faces were red and tired, and they were really good-looking. Xiaorou's face overflowed with a smile: "Dad, I sent a few to stand up, and I sent a few to stand up and stand up."

"Awesome!" Xu Zhao said sincerely.

Xu Fan panted and said, "Dad, you applaud me."

"Awesome! Our Xu Fan is amazing!" Xu Zhao immediately clapped his hands and clapped: "Amazing Xu Fan patted the snow on his body too."

"Okay, I'll send a few shots." Xu Fan happily patted the snow on Xiaorou's hands and sleeves. When he bent over to pat the snow on his cotton pants, one of them lost his footing and made a "squeak", and sat on the snow again. , smashed a hole directly into the snow.