CHAPTER 19

Xu Fan was the first to exclaim: "Wow! Big car! Big car!"

Dazhuang said, "What a big car!"

Xu Fan was very excited, pointed at the black car, turned around and said to Xu Zhao, "Dad, look! Dad! Look! The big car!"

Xu Zhao said helplessly: "Xu Fan, that's not a big car, it's a small car."

Xu Fan said, "It's a big car."

Xu Zhao corrected and said, "Small car."

"It's big!"

"small."

Xu Fan said firmly: "Dad, it's big, look how big it is, big car!"

"…"

Without the comparison of other vehicles, Xu Zhao explained to Xu Fan that he couldn't explain the difference between a large car and a small car. He put the issue on hold for the time being, and quickly took a step forward to stop Xu Fan and Dazhuang who were already excitedly rushing towards the black car. Looking at the car window involuntarily, through the car window, I saw a handsome profile of a man with a hint of coldness.

Before Xu Zhao could see clearly, the black car slowly drove away from the grain station, then turned a corner and disappeared from everyone's sight, but everyone was still curious and envious, reminiscing about the appearance of the black car.

Xu Fan stretched out his little finger and pointed forward, "Dad, the big car is running."

"Yeah." Xu Zhao responded.

Xu Fan said with a serious face, "I haven't even sat on it yet, it just runs away."

"..." The face is really big.

Xu Zhao didn't answer Xu Fan's words, and pulled Xu Fan and Dazhuang back to the front of the ox cart. By the way, he pushed the ox cart forward, and then continued to sit on the ox cart and wait. He hoped that the people at the grain station would be quicker and faster. One point, quickly replace the public grain book with the public grain list, so that he can make money.

However, the long queue of ox carts was still moving forward slowly like snails. During the period, there was still wheat that was pulled back. After inquiring, we found out that the wheat was not sun-dried enough, the moisture was too large, or the wheat was not clean, so it could not pass the inspection. The grain station did not accept it, so they called it back to reprocess it, but it was too troublesome to bring it home, so many people dried and sifted wheat on the spot, and they were very busy.

Xu Zhao couldn't be in a hurry, and asked Dad Zhuang when he would hand in the public rations.

Dad Dazhuang said as usual: "Evening."

Xu Zhao asked in surprise, "Evening?"

"What's wrong?"

"so long?"

"It's still early for us. Look at the ones behind us. It's estimated to be delivered at eight or nine o'clock in the evening."

Xu Zhao glanced at the long queue, and instantly fainted. He sat on the bullock cart and watched the sun gradually rise. Sweat broke out on the faces of the villagers. With an idea, he turned to look at Dad Zhuang.

Dazhuang's father asked in surprise, "What are you doing?"

Xu Zhao said, "Brother Li, I have something for you to help with."

Dazhuang's father asked, "What can you help me with?"

Xu Zhao said, "Help me take a look at Sanwazi."

"What are you going to do?"

"A friend of mine sells popsicles. I see a lot of people here. I asked him to come here to sell it, or I helped sell it here."