CHAPTER 25

This, this, this slap in the face is too fast.

One moment ago, he insisted that he was not fat, but the next moment he broke his pants. The last time the pants were worn for a long time, but now the fabric of these pants is fine... Except for being fat, Xu Zhao really can't explain it, and he Still in the shock of Xu Fan's sudden exposure, he couldn't return to his senses.

On the other hand, Xu Fan reacted first, then it suddenly became cold, and he looked down, ah, Xiao Jiji and Dandan were exposed, and they were all seen, so embarrassing, so embarrassing, he quickly got up and rushed to Xu Zhao. On his lap, his fat face was buried beside Xu Zhao's leg, and after whispering "Dad, my pants are torn", when he heard Cui Qingfeng let out a burst of earth-shattering laughter, he was ashamed and didn't dare to look at anyone, and hugged Xu Zhao. legs are pulled out.

Xu Zhao asked warmly, "What's wrong?"

While pulling Xu Zhao, Xu Fan hummed and said, "Go home."

"What are you doing at home?"

"Just go home."

Xu Zhao looked down at Xu Fan and said, "Dad is busy and can't go back now. Tell Daddy, why do you have to go home?"

Xu Fan lay on Xu Zhao coy for a while, and whispered, "Uncle Cui, he laughed at me."

Xu Zhao actually laughed at this moment, but only a little, and said, "Then let's not let Uncle Cui laugh, okay?"

"good."

Xu Zhao turned around and winked at Cui Qingfeng, deliberately raised his eyes and said: "Qingfeng, why are you laughing? The quality of the pants is not good, and we don't blame Xu Fan. I, Xu Fan, are not fat, we are thin, you should be more conscious. Son."

Cui Qingfeng immediately echoed: "Yes, yes, the quality of the pants is not good! And I didn't see anything."

Xu Zhao turned his head, touched Xu Fan's head and said, "That's right, it's alright, I'll go home when Dad is done, okay?"

Xu Fan was so easy to coax, and immediately agreed: "Okay."

"Then go to the popsicle room with Daddy, okay?"

"good."

Xu Zhao pulled Xu Fan towards the popsicle room.

The trousers were too ripped, Xu Fan's chubby little **** could be seen when he walked, Cui Qingfeng covered his mouth and snickered, Sanwazi was too funny.

Even Cui Dingchen, who was polishing his shoes, couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth and looked at Xu Fan's ass.

After Xu Fan walked into the ice lolly room, he sat down on the stool with his short legs sipped. He didn't chase Cui Dingchen or take the big bus. He came down and asked Mother Cui to make up for it. He didn't want to. He had to go home and make up.

Mother Cui couldn't help it. Seeing that Xu Fan was about to cry, she went to the main room and took a small piece of braised pig's trotter bought from the city and handed it to Xu Fan. The wounded little heart, the small mouth eats oily, showing a happy and satisfied smile: "It's delicious."

Only then did Xu Zhao call Cui Qingfeng to come in again.

Cui Qingfeng held back a smile and passed in front of Xu Fan and came to Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao handed the previous ledger to Cui Qingfeng to see.

After Cui Qingfeng glanced at it, he asked in amazement: "Two hundred and sixty-four dollars! Net profit of two hundred and sixty-four dollars!"

Xu Zhao asked, "What's the problem?"

Cui Qingfeng couldn't believe it, and asked, "I made a net profit of 264 yuan in these 22 days?"