CHAPTER 8

Cui Qingfeng pressed hard.

Xu Zhao had to put down the towel in his hand and quickly opened the wooden door of the thatched hut. As soon as he opened it, he saw Cui Qingfeng holding the foam box, looking at Xu Zhao excitedly and saying, "Xu Zhao! It's done!"

Xu Zhao asked suspiciously, "What happened?"

"Is the popsicle ready?"

"Yeah, and it's delicious!"

"Really delicious?"

"Very tasty!"

Cui Qingfeng was so excited that he didn't know what to do. He really didn't have the slightest hope for Xu Zhao's popsicles. They might be better than the ones he made, but they wouldn't be as delicious as those from the popsicle factory, and naturally they weren't as good as the popsicles on the market. .

But he was wrong, and very wrong! The popsicles made by Xu Zhao are not superficial, but cool and sweet, with a hint of comfort on the tongue. When the ice melts in the mouth, there is a rustling coolness, which is a hundred times and a thousand times better than the popsicle factory! He ate two in a row, and even gave one to his father. He couldn't contain his excitement, so he ran over on his bicycle in the dark and talked to Xu Zhao.

"Extremely?" Xu Zhao was suspicious.

"Very!" Cui Qingfeng said firmly.

Without asking Xu Zhao, Cui Qingfeng walked in with the foam box on his own, put the foam box on the big table, lifted the quilt, took out the popsicles inside, and handed one to Xu Zhao and one to Xu Fan .

Xu Zhao took it and tasted it.

"How is it?" Cui Qingfeng asked expectantly, as if he made the popsicles, not Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao said, "Not bad."

"Not bad? It's obviously super delicious!"

"Is it so delicious?"

"Of course! It's better than the popsicles in the city!" Cui Qingfeng said happily: "According to this kind of popsicles, I dare to sell them in the county!"

"By the way, I haven't asked you yet. You live in the county seat. Why don't you sell popsicles in the county seat?"

"Someone in the county sells popsicles."

"Someone you can sell too."

"They buy popsicles from the city. They are delicious. I can't compete with them."

"So you went to the countryside to sell?"

"Ok."

Xu Zhao is ashamed, Cui Qingfeng really has self-knowledge.

"However, it's done now!" Cui Qingfeng said, "If you make it so delicious, I'll definitely be able to sell it in the county seat."

"Really?"

"Really! Xu Zhao, why don't we start making popsicles and selling them tomorrow."

Xu Zhao was not a hesitant, he agreed immediately, but he changed the subject and said, "But—"

"what?"

"I can't make ice cream."

"Why?"

"You need an extruder to make ice cream, we don't have one, but we can do something similar."

"Okay! As long as you're willing to do it."

"The question of money—" This is Xu Zhao's greatest concern, and everything he does is for money.