CHAPTER 59

Hearing this, Xu Zhao smiled.

Xu Zhao has sold popsicles, moon cakes, dried noodles, cigarettes, etc., and naturally he will also sell vegetables. It's just that he hasn't sold anything for a long time. He has a little stage fright.

However, before the vegetables are sold, you still can't talk big, and you still have to sell vegetables carefully. After all, selling vegetables is the first time.

So Xu Zhao didn't stay at Cui's house for a long time. After giving Cui mother four vegetables, he rode a bicycle to the steel factory and delivered four vegetables to Sister Yun and manager Guo, who was in charge of the steel pipe. Returning to Cui's house, he put the bicycle in Cui's house, and then took the vegetables in one hand and Xu Fan with the other to the East Street vegetable market.

Mother Cui happened to be off work today and wanted to help Xu Zhao bring Xu Fan and let Xu Zhao concentrate on selling vegetables, but Xu Fan was unwilling to leave Xu Zhao and left with Xu Zhao.

Cui Qingfeng smiled and said, "Mom, these three children are very sticky to Xu Zhao."

Mother Cui immediately replied: "Are there any children who don't stick to their parents? Children all over the world stick to their parents, especially a father who treats his children gently like Xu Zhao, which child doesn't stick to them."

Cui Qingfeng followed up: "No, uncle, uncle was very independent when he was a child."

Mother Cui immediately denied: "Your uncle sticks to your grandma more than anyone else!"

"Ah, is that right?" Cui Qingfeng laughed, he didn't know, in his memory, the uncle was very independent, powerful, and smart, and nothing could trouble him. I really don't know that the uncle is clingy. This thing.

Speaking of Cui Dingchen, Mother Cui recalled Cui Dingchen's childhood, and couldn't help but sigh, and said, "Speaking of which, your uncle was also cute when he was a child. Many features of Sanwazi are very similar to your uncle when he was a child."

Cui Qingfeng was taken aback and asked, "Sanwazi looks like my uncle? Mom, are you kidding me? How does he look like my uncle?"

"Why is it different? For example, if you like it, you can eat it, you can stick to people, you can talk, and you like to be smug."

Cui Qingfeng said with a smile: "Take it down, my uncle is called eating, Xu Fan is called greedy, and most children are like Sanwazi, Mom, don't look at a child and go to me and my uncle. Set, my uncle and I are not married yet."

Mother Cui deliberately gave Cui Qingfeng a blank look and stopped talking about the child.

After Cui Qingfeng smiled mischievously, he worried about Xu Zhao and said, "I don't know how Xu Zhao sells this dish?"

"It's sure to sell." Mother Cui said without doubt.

"How do you know it?"

"The food is good!"

"Other people's dishes are good too."

Mother Cui said firmly: "What do you know, others are not as good as Xu Zhao's dishes, just wait, Xu Zhao's dishes must be sold out! Xu Zhao and Sanwazi will be back in a while, I will fry some peanuts, and I will give them to you. Your dad and your uncle eat."

Cui Qingfeng likes eating peanuts very much, so he said, "Fry it now, I'll wait to eat it, and let Dad go to the store first."

"Okay, let's go peel some more peanuts, and bring some back to Sanwazi to eat later."

"Row."

Father Cui was ordered to visit Fan Xiaodian.

Cui Qingfeng and Mother Cui chatted while peeling peanuts in the yard, chatting and chatting when Xu Fan's little milky voice came from outside the door, and both mother and son were stunned.