6

"Mad Dog?"No, no, no," Hobi said with self-importance. "Say it with me. Mad Dawg." 

He drawled the words like an extra in a gangster movie. "As you say," Jin replied. "What sports is he into? He hangs out with other jocks, so--"He's not actually a jock. 

What he is into," Hobi leaned over the table and dropped his voice, "is actually illegal fights."I call bullocks on that."Call whatever you want. 

But he's wild, dangerous, and all the girls want him."Can't say that I'm surprised."Hobi didn't seem to catch on to the sarcasm in his voice. 

"The point is, he's the best, the ultimate, the BMOC."Do you mind using plain English?"The big man on campus," Hobi said in a tone that was suggesting that Jin had just crawled from under a rock. "We need to become friends with him."

"No, we don't," Jin retorted

"No, we don't," Jin retorted. "Why?" Hobi eyed him with suspicion. Because Namjoon, Mad Dawg, or whatever his moniker, was a nightmare dressed in a tight t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination regarding the perfect anatomy of his upper body. 

If he were to take after the long leg stretched as an obstacle for the other students happening by was any indication, the lower part had to be just as well built. Jin had no intention to go down the same road again even if the guy were interested, which was out of the question since the mentioning of girls throwing themselves at him had made that aspect painfully clear. "Because such guys would never hang out with us," Jin attempted to let Hobi down gently.

"Why?" Hobi asked again."Because we're good guys. They," Jin pointed at the rowdy group, "are the bad boys. 

Oil and water. We don't mix, okay? And I bet he's peddling drugs or something. Just look at how many people stop by. 

What could they want?"Hobi didn't seem wholly convinced. "Xpress didn't confirm the rumors on the drugs thing. Hey, I think I want another soda."

So there was a drugs thing, not that Jin would believe everything some obscure tabloid was saying

So there was a drugs thing, not that Jin would believe everything some obscure tabloid was saying. But anything he could tell himself to stop drooling over a straight bad boy was worth taking into consideration. "I'll go," Jin offered. 

He didn't need another soda; he would have plain water if they had such a thing. "Man, it's good to be back, right?" Jimin stretched and yawned, making a display of his body and drawing the attention of at least half the female population present. Namjoon snorted. 

"What's with you? Didn't you get your beauty sleep?"I partied with my buddies back home until late. Then I drove here."That was Jimin for you, of course. 

Party animal down to the last bone in his body. "You're not going to start telling over-the-summer stories like we're in third grade, right?" Yoongi intervened. "I'm more interested in the bountiful future, aka the fresh meat."

"Aren't you tired of hooking up with all the newbies?" Taehyung questioned. Unlike the rest of them who played the field, Taehyung was the only one in a serious relationship. What was more admirable, he and his girlfriend didn't attend the same high school, and they still made it work despite the distance. 

Namjoon expected Taehyung to tie the knot and invite them to a big-ass wedding soon after senior year

Namjoon expected Taehyung to tie the knot and invite them to a big-ass wedding soon after senior year. But there was still time for them to party freely since their junior year was just starting. "Hey, they want me," Jimin said. 

"And I never say 'no' to a lady."Yeah, you're the perfect gentleman," Taehyung commented. "There are also a few fresh-off-the-boat transfers. 

Are you interested in them, too?"To our year? Yeah, I'm interested, as long as they're hot," Jimin replied