89

Only Jin's cock was bigger than a couple of fingers, which meant that he would have to work to get it inside. Was that even doable? Namjoon didn't know, but hell if his naughty mind didn't urge him to try it. Would Jin be gentle while fucking him? Would he be shy? Would Namjoon have to get on top and impale his ass onto his cock just to convince him that it would be good? Fuck, that would be hot, to dominate Jin like that and coax him into everything. 

But first, Namjoon decided, he'd see what that ass was all about. His fingers moved slowly again, as he edged, prolonging the mind-blowing sensations coursing through his body. He would have Jin on his back, and he would catch every moan and look of surprise in those pretty eyes, as Namjoon became his first man ever.

And then, Jin would wrap his hands around him and pull him close so that they could kiss, and he would whisper 'fuck me, please'... Namjoon grunted and began spraying the wall in front of him with white ropes that seemed to keep on going to the point that he was breathless. He rested his head against the tiles and took mouthful after mouthful of air. If one month of hooking up with Jin weren't enough, he'd have another big-ass challenge in front of him. 

He would have to convince Jin to go out with him for real, regardless of what he was saying about good guys not dating bad boys and all that. His mind was getting clearer as his climax ebbed. Namjoon began to wash his body energetically. 

Why the hell should he even wait for the month to pass? He would start dating Jin right away, only that, as with everything with that guy, he would have to be clever about it. Yeah, that sounded like a perfect plan. "Hobi?" Jin called tentatively as soon as he entered.

Sorry about everything, I went to protect your honor and ended up losing mine

Sorry about everything, I went to protect your honor and ended up losing mine. As much as he thought those to be the correct words to say, he doubted he would be able to let them leave his tongue. To his relief, the suite was empty, and there was no trace of Hoseok and Hana anywhere.

He went straight for the shower, his mind a mess. Why had he accepted Namjoon's crazy challenge? Now his word of honor was at stake because he had just said 'yes' to a month of mind-blowing sex. Why did he have such an uncanny ability to do the exact opposite of what he wanted to do? At the start of the year, he had told himself that he would not get involved with another bad boy in his life, and there he was, dancing to Namjoon's tune like a well-trained pet.

He bit his lips as his imagination took him out the window with it. Suddenly conjured in his mind, images of Namjoon caressing his throat and telling him something about how nice he would look with a collar came unbidden. But, he struggled, he wouldn't be that guy. He let the shower continue to run as his hand moved fast on his cock. 

If he had any say about it, he would show Namjoon that maybe he was the guy gagging for a collar, not him. Especially since his hole was so nice and hot. He had spoken the truth that time, about not knowing whether he was a top or a bottom.