84

Any belligerent intent was gone from his mind now, and while he was acutely aware that he was succumbing to the one thing he had promised himself not to succumb to, it was impossible to stop. He would set things straight with Namjoon one way or another, and then everyone's universe would return to normal. "How is this cock fight supposed to work?" he murmured against the other's lips.

"Like this," Namjoon said and pressed their hard cocks together. The friction was too little and still killing him at the same time. Jin couldn't suppress a moan. 

"What are the victory conditions?" Namjoon moved his lips along his jawline, making him mad with desire. He was shaking with it by now, and he probably should have thought twice before barging in and stumbling over a naked sweaty Namjoon. The scent of the other's skin was enough to drive him crazy, but he needed to go all in and plow through until nothing was left of this ridiculous crush.

"Victory conditions, hmm," Namjoon hummed against his skin. "Whoever comes first must be the other's slave for a month." "A month? Seriously?" Jin breathed out. 

Naughty fingers were pulling gently at his left nipple, sending ripples of new arousal straight to his cock. At the same time, Namjoon was getting busy devouring the side of his neck, by sucking in the skin and letting it free with loud lewd noises. "And what would this slavery entail?" "Everything," Namjoon said enigmatically.

 "And what would this slavery entail?" "Everything," Namjoon said enigmatically

"I can't sign up for that, it's just too vague," Jin protested meekly. Namjoon was grinding against him slowly. "Then let me phrase it like this. 

I'll win--" "You're so full of it," Jin shot back. "Don't interrupt. I'll win, and then, for one month, we'll hook up like crazy."

"Do you expect me to have sex with you?" Jin asked, trying so hard to muster outrage where there was none. "I don't intend to let you fuck me in the ass." Hell if he didn't intend to do just that, but only because he was completely out of his mind.

"Then don't lose," Namjoon said with an all-knowing smirk. "Just so you know, I wasn't thinking of full-blown penetration, but since you brought it up, I'm seriously warming up to the idea." "What? But what could hooking up mean?" Jin tried to backpedal, with no success. 

Now, Namjoon's tongue was in his ear forcing all rational thoughts to leave his head. "Lots of things, virgin boy. I'm not the one obsessed with anal fucking, though. It must be that you've thought of it already."

Namjoon's voice was sweet as honey in his ear

Namjoon's voice was sweet as honey in his ear. "Have you, Jin? Ever thought of me fucking you? Popping that delicious cherry of yours?" He squirmed and trembled. With one impossible last effort, he stared into those naughty pretty eyes and froze. Namjoon freaking Kim was making fun of him! "No, never," he replied stubbornly, unwilling to lose so easily.

Namjoon moved again, pressing hard against him. "Liar," he teased. "Don't worry. 

I'll make you want it. I'll drive you as nuts as you're driving me right now." "I'm doing nothing," Jin replied. Everything Namjoon did to him made him dizzy with more want.

"Then maybe you should start if you don't want to lose this cock fight." That was, actually, good advice. Jin had never thought of himself as some seducer, but one thing he could do.

He brought his mouth over Namjoon's lovely lips and pushed his tongue inside. Tasting that bad boy was like tasting everything sweet and forbidden in the world.