72

Wait, were you tempted to touch him?" "No way," Jimin protested. "You know I'm straight like a line with no curves." "Well, I thought I was, too, until he came along. 

Now I feel like I'm bending a little." "Bending? So you want to be the guy that takes it up --" Namjoon slapped his hand over Jimin's mouth hard enough for the idiot to feel him. "Jiminaa, you're my buddy, and I love you. 

But sometimes, you make me want to kick your ass so hard." Jimin just nodded and sat still until he was released. "All right, man. Don't have my head over it. 

But I get the bending and all the stuff. This Jin dude is good-looking." So, everyone was noticing it. 

Namjoon began pondering over whether convincing Jin to start wearing a paper bag over his head whenever he walked out of the dorm was a good solution or not. "I'm afraid that's what you get for drinking so much." Jin wasn't much into chastizing Hobi, not after making so many mistakes of his own at that party, but his roommate's constant whining about how his head was killing him was getting a little on his nerves. 

He had never been one to overdrink and had no idea how to deal with a hangover, not firsthand anyway, so he didn't know how to make Hoseok feel any better

He had never been one to overdrink and had no idea how to deal with a hangover, not firsthand anyway, so he didn't know how to make Hoseok feel any better. They sat on the grass, chilling, while watching the other students pass by. In all honesty, Jin's nervous state was more related to how he didn't want to see Namjoon, not Hobi's current predicament. 

Therefore, he had convinced his roomie to sit as far away from the more populated locales as possible, close to an old oak. "Yoongi was so impressed with me," Hoseok said proudly only to groan the next moment and press his fingers against his temples. "Well, I don't want to sound like your mom, Hobaa, but you shouldn't let yourself become a victim of peer pressure and do stupid things. 

Yoongi is like a tank. Of course, he can drink anyone under the table. It's all a matter of who has the biggest liver. 

And how come you're still hungover on Monday?" He pushed Hoseok's hands away and began to apply his brand of massage. His roommate groaned, but more in pained pleasure this time. "Okay, eomma, but where were you and what did you do at the party? You practically disappeared."

"I was around," Jin said brusquely. "Were you around with Jungkook? The guy kept asking about you."

Jin did feel guilty about Jungkook, leaving him like that, but Namjoon had the uncanny ability to make him forget anyone else existed on the face of the planet

Jin did feel guilty about Jungkook, leaving him like that, but Namjoon had the uncanny ability to make him forget anyone else existed on the face of the planet. No, not with Jungkook," he blurted out without thinking. "Really?" Hobi's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. 

"Who with?" he asked. "Doesn't matter," Jin said quickly. "Seriously? Where is the roommate code so that I can rub your nose in it? You need to tell me everything." "No, I don't."

"Hmm, that means that I'll have to figure it out. Was it one of the guys on the lacrosse team?" "Hoseokaa, I doubt any of those guys is gay." "Right, right, hmm, hmm. 

Who else disappeared at the same time as you?" Jin needed to stop Hobi before he figured out the truth. "Look, Hobaa, it's not important because nothing will ever come of it." "Really, why?" "Because," Jin struggled to find the right words, "he's a bad boy, and, well, it wouldn't work out.