35

For now, he had managed to avoid staring at the other boy's cock, but it was inevitable that his fantasies would soon be filled in with images of that, too. And he bet Namjoon was exceptional in that respect. "Hmm, that feels good," Namjoon purred as Jin moved his hands around, stopping short of that scrumptious behind.

If that were him from one year ago, he would wrap his hands around that broad chest, filling them with the perfect pectorals, and he would press his lips against the slight curve of a round shoulder. He would align their bodies together and let the water pour down their skin while he would allow pure unadulterated ecstasy to take over him and forget about anyone and anything else existing in the world. He stepped away. 

"I believe that covers it," he said in a raspy voice. "I'll leave you with the rest. Be thorough, okay?" "Yes, dad," Namjoon threw over his shoulder.

Jin smiled. Namjoon probably couldn't imagine what he was doing to him, but it was fine. He walked out of the shower and dunked into the cold pool water to clear his mind.

What the fucking hell? Namjoon grabbed his cock and held it until his erection finally decided to take a breather. He had practically stood there, waiting for Jin to take a fucking hint, and nothing had happened! Nothing! He had never been in that kind of situation before. How did girls do it when they wanted a dude to get it on with them? Namjoon had kind of an idea, but he doubted that he could flutter his eyelashes at Jin, smile prettily, bite his lips, and caress the guy's arm with a hidden promise in his eyes.

 How did girls do it when they wanted a dude to get it on with them? Namjoon had kind of an idea, but he doubted that he could flutter his eyelashes at Jin, smile prettily, bite his lips, and caress the guy's arm with a hidden promise in his eyes

Well, maybe he should have done all that because simply standing there doing nothing hadn't worked. At all. It had to be that he wasn't the guy's type, but fucking tough bananas, Jin surely was his. 

He had seen naked dudes by the ton in his life, and it had been nothing like this before. Even his hands felt nice, firm, long fingers working his muscles...

He needed to up his game, so he decided, and began soaping rapidly. There was no way, but absolutely no way that his dude could provide so much fap material and not see what he was doing. Namjoon felt his good mood returning as a sly plan began forming in his head.

Jin was already back in the water, so Namjoon let out a war cry, rushed toward the edge, and jumped, making a big splash. When he resurfaced, he was happy to see Jin laughing. He was so serious most of the time and clearly needed to unwind more often. Namjoon splashed some water in his direction, and Jin ducked.

"So, what should we bet on?" Namjoon pondered. "Whoever loses has to answer the other's questions." "One question," Jin replied. "There's no way I'm letting you pick my brain, or tomorrow Xpress is going to tout all over the place that I like sticking feathers in my ass and eating edible underwear with strawberry flavor."

"Is that the kind of thing you're into?" Namjoon grinned and watched Jin, who offered a broad smile in return

"Is that the kind of thing you're into?" Namjoon grinned and watched Jin, who offered a broad smile in return. "Of course not. That would be their version of our conversation if I told you I liked ice cream and that I once petted a chicken when I was four."

"All right. One question. But just so you know, everything you say, it'll stay between us." 

With that, Namjoon moved quickly and cut through the water, taking Jin by surprise. "It's on!"