76

According to Yoongi, the guy was straight, but Namjoon was living proof that Jin could turn straight guys on their heads if he wished with just a flutter of those pretty eyelashes of his. And Hobi, well, the guy lived with Jin. Probably, more than once, he must have bumped into Jin stepping out of the shower, in nothing but his birthday suit. 

A single look, a meaningful one, would have been enough-- Namjoon groaned and leaned against the wall while he examined the object of his unrestrained affection laughing and talking to his roommate like there was no else in the universe. He needed to stop thinking of Jin seducing Hoseok by accident if he were to keep his head clear and in the game. "So, he's there," Jimin pointed out and joined him in hugging the wall. 

"And you're here. How is this supposed to work? Do you have sex from a distance, like tantric and shit?" Namjoon turned his head lazily to give Jimin a death glare, but he was met by an all-knowing grin. "You're having fun, aren't you?" Jimin shrugged. 

"It's funny to see you like this. But it's not the same ever since I have no competition on calling dibs on all the pretty girls on campus." "I thought you'd be happy," Namjoon said.

"Yeah. Nothing's the same without my bro, though. Hey, do you think you'll get over this dude soon?" Jimin's question caught him off guard. 

"Dunno

"Dunno. Don't think so. I mean, look at him. 

He's almost not real." His buddy followed his example and stared at Jin for a while. "Yeah," he said softly.

What the hell was getting into Jimin these days? He partied the hardest ever since Namjoon had known him, hooking up like crazy, and making a lot of girls happy in the process. Jimin had real skill in finding chicks who loved to have fun just as much as him, so there were no severe cases of broken hearts there. But, if he thought about it, which he hadn't done lately because he'd been too absorbed with his crush on Jin, something was a bit off about Jimin's shenanigans.

"Hey, what's with you?" he asked. Jimin puffed his cheeks and exhaled. "With me? My buddy is crushing on a dude, and he's letting him slip through his fingers like he's some kind of noob."

Somehow, Namjoon doubted that was the real reason, but not even Tae could brag about being able to tell all the time what was going through Jimin's head, especially since the said head was usually filled to the brim with the kinkiest stuff a human being could think of. "Well, bud, the truth is I'm a noob when it comes to getting boys," he explained. Jimin snorted.

 Jimin snorted

"Bullshit. You're just treating him like he's made of glass. He's not. 

He's a 180-pound hunk who can take it like a champ." Namjoon didn't stop to think about how Jimin could tell Jin's weight just by looking at him. He was more intrigued about the rest of his friend's statement. 

"Take what like a champ?" Jimin glared like Namjoon was hard-headed and couldn't understand basic things about life in general. Then he raised his hands and was just about to simulate an act that needed no extra explanations. Namjoon caught him just in time. 

 "So," he started to distract Jimin from his usual craziness, "what am I supposed to do, oh, wise one?"