34

"Well, there's an imbalance here. You're all dressed and I'm naked," Jin pointed out. "That's easy to correct." Namjoon pulled his t-shirt over his head in one fell swoop.

"Have fun, then. I'm heading out."Ha, like he would let that happen. 

He grabbed Jin's towel fast and pushed the guy back into the pool. Jin huffed as he emerged back to the surface and stared like he wanted a piece of him. Namjoon laughed and continued to undress. 

"Let's race. I bet I'm faster." "Hey, don't be a pig. Shower first." 

Jin pointed with his arm in the direction of the facilities. "Hmm, I don't know," Namjoon drawled the words. "Are you going to wash my back?" To his surprise, Jin swam toward the edge. 

"Sure

"Sure. Anything to ensure that you're clean before getting into the water." Well, he had said that mostly to tease, but when had he ever backed down from a challenge? "After you," Jin said as soon as he was out of the pool. Yoongi's theories about who was gay or not had to suffer some adjustments, because while Jin didn't care to check out girls' cleavages, he also indeed kept his eyes steady without letting them wander lower and check Namjoon's junk which, by the way, he was very much proud and wanted to show off.

Could it be that he wasn't his type? After all, Bogum's roommate was skinny and looked like a gust of wind could topple him over. Was that what Jin liked, after all? Someone he could overpower quickly and hold under him while pounding..."Hey." 

Jin snapped his fingers in front of him. "Shower. Don't think I'm fooled by your pretty boy smile like the rest of the universe." Namjoon shrugged and turned on his heels, all the while pretending that he hadn't just imagined Jin fucking his boyfriend. 

Even if his cock got a little hard, since no one cared to look at it, it could do its little happy dance without fear of being discovered. He stole a look behind and couldn't help but smile. Jin was totally checking his butt. 

It was hard to tell what he was thinking since his face was all a frown, but he was. And that was an up point, no doubt about it. Namjoon's bravado was something to behold, but it looked like none was left when Jin took the soap and began washing his back. 

The famous bad boy was so quiet now that the sound of running water seemed unusually loud

The famous bad boy was so quiet now that the sound of running water seemed unusually loud. If Namjoon had walked in there, thinking of a dare or something silly like that, it must be firing back if his shy silence was anything to go about. Jin had no intention of pushing it, and he wasn't the type to tease people, even when presented with such an opportunity on a silver platter.

He pressed his hands against Namjoon's back and moved them slowly. That wasn't supposed to happen. To be correct, he should just rub the naughty straight boy's back in under one minute and be done with it.

But no, his hands lingered, feeling the muscles underneath. Namjoon would drive him crazy this year, and Jin just needed to accept it. While clothed, he could only guess what lay beneath those garments, and now, his imagination was fueled by the fantastic sight of a broad back that tapered down to a lean and strong waist. He couldn't resist letting his eyes go lower, resting on top of Namjoon's small back, just above the enticing curve of a lovely ass.