90

With Namjoon, he realized helplessly, that he wanted to be everything. He wanted to be pushed into the bed, face first, and rammed deep and hard from behind, just as much as he wanted to give Namjoon some nice rimming and then put his cock inside that scorching hot hole and punish it gently for all the transgressions its owner was guilty of. Namjoon was beautiful in the throes of orgasm, as he could clearly remember from no longer than half an hour ago. 

Why did he have to be so perfect, and yet so wrong for him? Jin didn't even dare to let his mind go there. But he was alone with his hand, and who said that having fantasies involving a bad boy who was also straight was forbidden? The way that naughty hole had twitched around the tip of his finger didn't indicate that it belonged to a straight boy. Jin knew all too well how dangerous it was to indulge in such fantasies, but he couldn't help it.

What did he truly want? If he were honest, he wanted everything. Namjoon was cruel to taunt him with that word, dangling it in front of him. Yes, he did want everything, and not just for a month. 

The thought alone was so scary, but his body didn't care about his worries and anxieties. What would it be like to wake up next to someone like Namjoon? To see those pretty gray eyes first thing in the morning? And to have sex right away, their hands too eager for one another to allow them to care about anything else? You're a hopeless romantic. Jin blinked at the memory. That had been his doom, right? Or maybe no one was allowed to tell him what he was? He rebelled and dragged his mind from that time to the present day when the sexiest boy he had ever met in his life wanted him to be his slave for a month, whatever that entailed.

According to Namjoon, it entailed a lot of things, among which anal sex was just one of the many. Not that Jin wouldn't settle for the simplest things, like kissing and touching each other everywhere. He moaned as he remembered Namjoon's lips on his neck, on his nipples, on his mouth, and how he was claimed when the guy had decided to come over his balls.

 He moaned as he remembered Namjoon's lips on his neck, on his nipples, on his mouth, and how he was claimed when the guy had decided to come over his balls

And Namjoon's taste on his tongue... Jin squeezed his eyes shut hard and began jerking off frantically. The month that started tomorrow would be his chance to taste Namjoon in all possible ways and lick the cookie bowl clean because he was insane and couldn't stop himself from wanting the impossible if it killed him. The force of his climax took him by surprise.

He was no longer in control of his body, that hard he was coming, and he had just fantasized about it all. What would it be like when they tried the real thing? He would die from too much pleasure, but he would die a happy man, so probably nothing else really mattered. Since he had promised, he began making Hoseok's favorite. 

It could be that Hobi was on a date with Hana already, and he wouldn't be in the mood to eat when he came back, but Jin needed to busy his mind and hands with something. His phone rang, taking him by surprise. He hesitated when he saw Namjoon's name on the screen. Why wasn't he sending texts like everyone else?