87

"No, what the hell? What am I, a two-pump chump?" Tae stared at him like he was growing another head. "You were in there with him for like forty minutes." "And we only heard yelling for five," Yoongi said.

Namjoon shrugged. "Yeah, time flies," he said. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "What did you guys do in there? And how come we didn't have to call an ambulance?" "Ambulance?" Namjoon asked, blinking and trying to figure out what Jimin meant by that.

Yoongi supplied the explanation. "Your sweetheart walked in here, ready to commit murder. Forgive us for worrying about your ass."

"Ha, if you were so concerned, how come you didn't check on me?" Namjoon crossed his arms and studied his friends in turn. Tae smirked, and Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows. Jimin put his hand up. 

"I did. But after listening to you two smooching and moaning like dogs in heat for about two minutes, Tae came and dragged me back downstairs. I would have stayed there, you know? And I would've come to the rescue so that you know, 'cause you're my bro."

Namjoon ran one hand over his face

Namjoon ran one hand over his face. "Taehyungaa, I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you for that." "Hey," Jimin protested, "I was the one willing to listen to your gay smooching for like half an hour."

"Yeah," Namjoon confirmed, "of course. Just thank Tae for not letting you do it. Hey, what is that stupid digital rag saying about me lately?" He changed the topic quickly before Jimin had a chance to ask for more explanations and probably an entire step-by-step recounting of the events. 

"That I'm into some kind of illegal fights?" Yoongi shrugged. "I don't read that shit. Ask Jimin." "Illegal fights?" Jimin raised his shoulders and let them drop. 

"Maybe, but I don't remember it all. Like cock fights?" "Yeah," Namjoon grinned, "just like cock fights." He walked back to his room, fending off his friends' demands for more details by telling them that he needed to take a shower. 

He did need one, since he practically reeked of sweat and sex, but also because he had to check on something that Jin must have triggered with his wandering fingers. He groaned in delight as the warm water poured down his back. Well, it was now or never, or maybe it could be later, but he very much wanted to try it right now just to see how it went. 

Using a bit of shower gel to coat his fingers, Namjoon reached for his behind and pushed in a smidge

Using a bit of shower gel to coat his fingers, Namjoon reached for his behind and pushed in a smidge. Well, it wasn't like he had never been probed a little around there by kinky fingers, but the girls he had been with had never gone further than that. Plus, at the time, he had been focused on other things and thought of just making them happy by letting them play with his ass a little.

Yet, none of those times compared to how Jin's long elegant fingers had moved around his hole, teasing him and making him want to buck his hips into them just to get more inside. And, in all honesty, Namjoon had tried hard not to come right then because he had needed to win that fight so much. Without a doubt, he would have Jin finger his butt, especially since the guy appeared to like the idea, but first, he wanted to check things out for himself.