63

It didn't matter that it felt good. Unfortunately, all the wrong things tended to feel like that, but now he was a bit older and wiser, so he shouldn't fall into the same trap. He rubbed his cheeks, willing down the redness that he knew was there. 

He would walk out the door normally and pretend to talk to Namjoon about some book they both read or something along those lines. This way, no one would feel embarrassed, and what was most important, they would both escape unscathed. He was about to walk out the door when Namjoon entered the room.

"What was that about? Is your friend that good at karaoke?" he asked in a neutral voice. "The total opposite." "Ah, I see. Then you should go and cheer him up so that the crowd is not too tough on him."

Namjoon stared at him, nonplussed. "Wait, what am I missing?" He was blocking the way out, but this time, Jin was determined to escape. "Moments ago, we were on the bed, ready to..." "I thought you invited me to a party, and so far, I've seen little of it," Jin interrupted him.

Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but then reconsidered. Good, that meant that they were both on the same wavelength. It was one thing to spend a few minutes showing a guy your book collection, and another to be alone for half an hour or more with him in there while there was a wild party downstairs without making rumors spread. 

Especially when the other guy was openly gay

Especially when the other guy was openly gay. It looked like Namjoon understood this much, and he had no intention of appearing on the cover of Sunny Hill Xpress next to some inane title about the most popular boy on campus turning to the dark side, or whatever those would-be tabloid reporters would come up with. "Sure. 

Let me show you the party, then." He stepped out of the way and even held the door for him. Jin tried to keep a straight face as he walked out, Namjoon kept his eyes steadily on him with seemingly hundreds of questions in them.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck! He was going to kill Jimin the first time he had the chance. Jin had gotten cold feet in an instant, which, for a moment, had thrown Namjoon off completely. So the guy didn't want other people to know they were fooling around. 

For sure, he hadn't seemed to mind while Namjoon was just starting to feel him up, or when they were kissing, but during the short time needed to get rid of Jimin, Jin had turned from blazing hot to freezing cold and looked like nothing could easily be done to make him begin thawing. So, getting Kim Seokjin to where he wanted him to be was going to be quite the quest. He would have to think up a strategy to convince him that he wanted more than a romp in the hay.

Namjoon stopped just as he helped a pretty brunette with a refill. Did he want more than a romp in the hay with Jin? Definitely. "Oh, shoot," the girl shouted, waking him up from his thoughts.

"Damn, so sorry," he apologized, as he saw the beer overflowing the girl's glass and pouring all over her hand

"Damn, so sorry," he apologized, as he saw the beer overflowing the girl's glass and pouring all over her hand. "Don't worry," she said and accepted graciously a tissue which he offered right away.