88

He groaned in delight as the warm water poured down his back. Well, it was now or never, or maybe it could be later, but he wanted to try it right now just to see how it went. Using a bit of shower gel to coat his fingers, Namjoon reached for his behind and pushed in a smidge. 

Well, it wasn't like he had never been probed a little around there by kinky fingers, but the girls he had been with had never gone further than that. Plus, at the time, he had been focused on other things and thought of just making them happy by letting them play with his ass a little. Yet, none of those times compared to how Jin's long elegant fingers had moved around his hole, teasing him and making him want to buck his hips into them just to get more inside. 

And, in all honesty, Namjoon had tried hard not to come right then because he had needed to win that fight so much. Without a doubt, he would have Jin finger his butt, especially since the guy appeared to like the idea, but first, he wanted to check things out for himself. He breathed in deeply and pushed his fingers further. 

Hmm, that was quite pleasant. Maybe fit in another finger? It was a little bit uncomfortable, but if he made things slick enough, it was starting to grow on him. Namjoon pulled at his cock, enjoying the sensation of having it lengthen gradually. 

The best thing about it all was that he now had plenty of real jerk-off material since Jin had finally accepted that his fate was to hook up with him and have crazy amazing sex. Damn, it was going to be a glorious month, Namjoon decided as he moved his fingers in and out of his ass at a steady pace, while the hand on his cock was moving to the rhythm. Jin was gorgeous with his mouth slightly open, his eyes at half-mast and his throat exposed, while moaning and coming. 

That was the kind of thing Namjoon wanted to take a picture of and use as his home screen

That was the kind of thing Namjoon wanted to take a picture of and use as his home screen. No, maybe not, since he didn't want other people to see it by accident, and only he alone was entitled to see Jin like that. And the freaking beautiful thing was that the guy was a virgin on top of it all. 

Namjoon could barely wait to get together with Jin again to explore everything together. So, Jin had said that he didn't want to get fucked in the ass, but that wouldn't stop Namjoon from pumping up the charm and making him yield. He had no idea who he was going against; Namjoon wanted him so badly that even now, after barely letting him go back to his place, he wished for nothing else but to see him again.

And not just see him. Namjoon let his fantasy fly. How would Jin look on all fours, pushing his lovely ass back and asking without words to get fucked? His cock twitched like crazy in his hand.

"Do you want that, buddy? Want some of that awesome ass?" And how would it be with Jin on top, kissing him and acting all domineering as he seemed to be now and then, and even...Namjoon closed his eyes and groaned. Did he want Jin's cock in his ass? Maybe he did if the shot of pleasure coming from his behind as he pushed his fingers in and out was any indication.