74

"Did he manage to get out of my famous hitch?" Jimin asked. "How?" "What is the lunatic talking about?" Taehyung asked in turn. "He tied Jin to a tree for me."

"I had no idea this evolved into a threesome," Yoongi said. "Guys, guys, just shut the hell up. For some reason, Jin doesn't want to be seen with me. 

Is my reputation that bad?" "Yes," Yoongi said promptly. Namjoon punched him in the arm. "Thanks for nothing, bud."

Jimin was busy on his phone. "Ha," he said triumphantly, "you gotta see this, Namjoonaa." "What?" "Sunny Hill Xpress just published something on him."

"What?" Yoongi and Tae asked at the same time. "Just read it already." Jimin cleared his throat with self-importance. 

"Resident gay heartthrob Kim Seokjin has high standards when it comes to pairing up

"Resident gay heartthrob Kim Seokjin has high standards when it comes to pairing up. And who could blame him? He's got the looks, excellent preppy fashion sense, and presumably an impeccable pedigree, and did you hear about his perfect GPA? Our reporters just got a glimpse of a conversation with his roommate that shed more light on why our most recent and hottest transfer of the year is still single. A word to the wise, gay boys of Sunny Hill. 

Good guys don't date bad boys." "O.M.G.," Taehyung said slowly, emphasizing each capital letter of the acronym. Yoongi laughed, and Jimin scratched his head. 

"Who's a bad boy? Namjoon?" Tae was laughing his ass off. "You must have made quite an impression on the guy. What did you do to him? Now I'm seriously curious."

Namjoon pouted. "No way I'm telling you guys anything else from now on. And I didn't do anything to him. 

He's the guy who threw a punch at me. Why don't they write about that?" "Maybe because that stuff is private," Yoongi warned him. "And don't bother with the stupid shit in Xpress. 

If you want the guy, just go for him

If you want the guy, just go for him. If he has the wrong impression of you, just make sure to set him straight." "Huh, Namjoon doesn't want to set Jin straight," Jimin intervened. 

"He likes him because he's gay." "Jiminaa," Yoongi exhaled and pinched the bridge of his nose hard, "remind me why I love you." "Because I'm fun and have a sunny disposition," Jimin replied promptly.

Tae laughed. "Aren't you way too fond of that description Sunny Hill Xpress gave you freshman year?" "He is," Namjoon and Yoongi said at the same time. Maybe setting Jin straight wasn't high on his list, but he truly needed to make the guy see that he meant business and that he wasn't going to fold and admit defeat. 

Not when they kissed each other like that and it was enough being in the same room alone and sparks flew everywhere. Jin had no idea who he was messing with. "Another party? Really?" Jin wasn't sure that he was up for being forced to meet Namjoon again in close quarters, especially after doing an awesome job of keeping away from him all week. 

To his relief and disappointment, Namjoon had been suspiciously unaware of his presence, or so he let him think. When it came to this guy, Jin wasn't sure anymore of anything. It was enough that his feelings and thoughts were all jumbled up, and it should have been impossible to be disappointed by not having Namjoon throw him pointed glances when they were anywhere close to each other.

 It was enough that his feelings and thoughts were all jumbled up, and it should have been impossible to be disappointed by not having Namjoon throw him pointed glances when they were anywhere close to each other

"Yes. We don't go out enough," Hoseok argued.