29

"Sure. See you around, Jin," Jungkook said. "I'd love to get to know you more." And turn me into a drone that activates at the sound of your voice, I bet.

Was he mean for no reason? But no, the guy was pretty obnoxious, and it didn't matter whether he was gay or not, out and proud, and all that. Jin couldn't stand a narcissistic ass, and he liked to believe that he could tell one was that after wasting an hour of his time listening to platitudes."Yeah, sure. 

Bye," he waved and hurried down the street. He wiped his mouth as soon as he was far enough. Definitely, Jungkook was using something for his beard, and now Jin was pretty sure he needed to get to his room as fast as possible and wash his mouth for at least five minutes.

Namjoon was fuming on the inside. Not only had Jin let his boyfriend abandon him and mingle with others, but now he was letting that monkey paw him like he was a banana tree in need of saving. What kind of guy did stuff like that? He had thought he noticed something that denounced absolute boredom in how Jin leaned against a tree, his arms crossed, while Jungkook must have been droning about his tree-hugging ad nauseam. 

For a moment there, while observing the duo from a distance, he had thought of walking over and rescuing Jin, but when Jungkook had moved in for a kiss, Namjoon had turned on his heels and walked back to the party. So, Kim Seokjin was an easy lay. And Namjoon surely had better things to do than sit there and watch him get fucked against a tree or something kinky like that. 

He grabbed the girl he had spent the last hour with by the hand, and she followed him happily upstairs

He grabbed the girl he had spent the last hour with by the hand, and she followed him happily upstairs. "Don't worry." She patted his chest and forced a sympathetic smile. 

"I heard it can happen to everyone."No, that was absolutely terrifying. Namjoon stared at the ceiling, searching for answers. 

So the girl had been all over him, and he had felt the familiar tingle in the lower part of his body, but as soon as he closed his eyes, all he saw behind his closed eyelids were Jin, his stupid smile, his weird broad chest, his deformed long legs, and big fucking ass! And, being the good guy that he wanted to think he was, he had tried to push that away so that he could focus on the girl, her soft, smooth cheeks, her nice rack, and all her other assets. And then, it happened. His dick had died on him, not even caring to say a proper goodbye. "Stress could be a problem," she added, as clearly she was a nice person and trying to help. 

"Has anything happened to you lately? Something, I don't know, to make you sad?" My dog died," he mumbled. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she caressed his chest gently. 

"How old was he?"She," Namjoon said with a heartfelt sigh. "We've had her for twelve years." Good thing he had a good imagination. 

For the next ten minutes, the girl listened to him patiently while he dished out everything on a dog he'd never had

For the next ten minutes, the girl listened to him patiently while he dished out everything on a dog he'd never had. The girl had assured him that her lips were sealed in regard to his little problem, so now he was back to the party but not in the mood to stick around too long. His eyes fell on Jungkook, who was with his usual cohort of disciples, talking animatedly and waving his hands.