37

And it's for a good cause since I like to excel in all areas of campus life." That earned him a small snicker from the other. "I need to compare notes. 

You know, it's tough to be an accomplished student unless you compete against others." Jin blinked a few times, probably expecting him to break into a laugh and say that had been nothing but a joke. Namjoon was determined to get what he wanted. 

"What? You don't jerk off?" "I obviously do, but it's called solo action for a reason," Jin said, yet it was clear in his voice that he was considering it. "Told you, everything we say or do here tonight stays between us," Namjoon insisted. "Or," he said with a sly smile, "I could tell on you for breaking in, so... choose."

Jin chuckled and finally took his hand. They rushed to a pair of reclining chairs and shared a quick look before lying down. Namjoon fought a smile of triumph; Jin's slightly pink cheeks told the whole story. 

Score. He could blame it on Namjoon taking him by surprise, but in all truth, his resolution to resist the resident bad boy's charm was growing thin and weary. Only through an incredible power of will he had managed to keep his cock from springing out like a jack-in-a-box at every move Namjoon made.

And now, they were seated side by side, eyeing each other like they were competitors in a game of chess, waiting for the main event to begin

And now, they were seated side by side, eyeing each other like they were competitors in a game of chess, waiting for the main event to begin. "It's a bit weird," Jin mumbled. "I have no idea why I said 'yes' to this."

"It's not weird," Namjoon retorted. "Guys do it all the time." "You mean," Jin asked, a bit confused, "do you do this with your straight friends?" Namjoon kept a neutral face as he spoke. 

"Yeah, all the time." That was a big fat lie, except for that time when he and Jimin had tried to prove something, which had only led to them not daring to look each other in the eye for a whole week. "Sunny Hill must be an out-of-this-world place," Jin commented. 

"But how are we supposed to, you know, get into it?" "I can serve as inspiration. I don't mind." Jin hoped dearly that he didn't look like a deranged person as his eyes traveled down Namjoon's body. They were playing it safe, right? It was just jerking off, and he didn't want to come across as a prude. 

He understood why everyone loved Namjoon. The guy was easy to be around, good-natured, and amusing. And that was how he made everyone do whatever he wanted.

 And that was how he made everyone do whatever he wanted

This was as far as they would go. And since Namjoon was the initiator -- He stopped for a moment. Why did it matter? Was he starting to lie to himself again? "Hey," Namjoon called for him softly. "It's okay if you don't like to look at my body or something. 

You don't have to force yourself. Think of someone you like or whatever." Jin couldn't suppress a small grunt. 

Had Namjoon sounded vulnerable just now? It couldn't be an act, he decided. But why would a popular boy like him feel anything of the kind? Jin took a longing look at the flat abdomen and followed the treasure trail down to the other's sex which was already hard and ready. Namjoon wasn't even touching it, yet the thing twitched slightly, and there was a bead of precum in its tiny eye. Jin swallowed hard. 

How little it would take to scoot over and fill his mouth with that tempting thing. But no, he wouldn't make the same mistake again.