44

So, without commenting anything else, he grabbed his laptop and focused on their project. Jin had found it hard to focus throughout his shift after he meets with Namjoon earlier. Why had he done that, showing him that he was STD-free? Did he believe that Jin thought something like that of him? It was confirmed that the guy was a player, as far as Xpress cared to document his sex life, according to Hobi, but in all truth, the local tabloid had expressed concern over the prettiest boy on campus not hooking up as he used to. 

Of course, the death of that imaginary pet appeared to satisfy the gossip mill for now in regard to Namjoon's lack of romps in the hay, but how long would that last? Either way, not for one moment had Jin thought of anything that required the dutiful presentation of a complete set of health tests, as Namjoon had done. In all truth, Jin was getting a bit sick of Xpress and their way of getting into everyone's business. He had been trying to wean Hobi off that thing so far with no success. 

His roommate had admitted that it was a guilty pleasure and that he knew not everything in there was true, but it looked like he was too naïve to understand that some people could get hurt by fake news like that. As the last student came back with the books and he went to put them back in their rightful places, the door opened again. Jin grimaced and scolded himself for not locking it, but as he emerged from the rows of bookshelves, he put on his most affable smile. 

Maybe it was someone who needed to bring back a book on the last leg. It would be no trouble to help them out. He stopped abruptly when he saw who it was. 

Namjoon was standing right there, his hands in the pockets of his jeans, in a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show off his biceps, and wearing a dazzling smile on his face. Despite the poor fashion sense he appeared to display with the horrendous manner in which he wore his t-shirts, he looked amazing as always. Jin ached to touch those perfect arms, let his fingers run along them and squeeze them lightly just to prove to himself that they were real flesh and blood and not pure granite. 

The weather was slowly changing, but it looked like Namjoon didn't think of grabbing his jacket

The weather was slowly changing, but it looked like Namjoon didn't think of grabbing his jacket. "Hi," he said, swallowing the sudden ball at the base of his throat, "I was just about to close here. Is there some book you want?" "Yeah," Namjoon said and walked slowly toward him.

Jin couldn't help but notice that slight swing of hips as Namjoon moved. He had to know how sexy he was, and he had to know that he needed to dial it down a little so that he didn't end up causing accidents everywhere he went. "Okay," he said as he managed somehow to sound natural and not at all affected by the sight in front of him, "what do you need?" Namjoon made a sign with his chin. 

"Don't you want to lock? So that no one else comes." Jin nodded and moved stiffly past Namjoon, trying hard not to inhale just as they brushed against each other. Quite inconveniently, Namjoon had placed himself in the middle of the hallway, and even trying to get around him involved a bit of touching.

He locked the door, all the while willing his heart to stop beating so wildly.