22

Jin perused the case studies spread in front of him while consulting extra data on his laptop. Namjoon sat across from him, looking just as distracting as always, which practically meant good enough to kiss and devour slowly one inch of his over six feet in height at a time. To focus on hard cold numbers was the best therapy. 

He had decided to text Namjoon so quickly since he clearly needed some exposure to the subject of his maddening attraction just so that he could deal with it better and faster. So far, it didn't work that great, but he was putting in the best of his efforts. Each time Namjoon's eyes lingered on him, he could sense a slight tremble in his fingers, like right now. 

To steady them for the moment, he searched for his glasses. He wore them only while studying for long hours, and since there was a bit of ground to cover to decide on the best course for their project, he could use them. Also, they could serve as armor between him and the perfect male beauty across from him--a flimsy piece of armor, but still.

"I didn't know you wore glasses," Namjoon said. Was it just his imagination, or had those words been said in a ragged whisper? The problem with Namjoon was that he exuded sex. He could probably make sneezing sexy or something crazy like that.

Jin shook his head. How many times did he need to masturbate to get over this senseless crush? Obviously, as rational as he wished to be, his body seemed to have taken a life of its own, doing whatever it pleased. "Yes, I wear glasses. And there are many things you don't know about me since we've barely met." "Right," Namjoon admitted. 

"Hey, where did you go to school before coming here?"Jin threw the other a look that he hoped was chilling enough to prevent any further conversation

"Hey, where did you go to school before coming here?"Jin threw the other a look that he hoped was chilling enough to prevent any further conversation. "We're here to talk about the project, not me. Here, take a look at these." 

He turned his laptop toward his project partner. Namjoon frowned for a moment, but then his attention turned to the screen. He began talking, offering his insight, and Jin fell quiet. 

Clearly, the Mad Dawg of Sunny Hill was more than met the eye. Everything he said made perfect sense, but Jin had to pretend to look at the books opened on their table to avoid getting blindsided again. Watching Namjoon from so up close was bad, truly bad for his nerves. 

How was he going to survive his junior year? "Well, we set up the ground for it, so I think we'll do well," he concluded one hour later, as Namjoon stood up and hiked his bag over his shoulder. Jin winced internally at those rolled-up sleeves. The only saving grace was that Namjoon really had amazing arms. 

But it would be bad taste to comment anything on that, given that they were hardly acquaintances. "Yeah. Good work, man." Namjoon smiled and gave him a thumbs up. 

"Don't you have to get to work? I could drive you there, wherever it is

"Don't you have to get to work? I could drive you there, wherever it is." "No need. I work here, at the library." Jin consulted his wristwatch. 

"I start in about ten minutes. Don't worry about these," he pointed at all the material on the table. "I'll return them. And thank you for your offer."

"Yeah, sure." Namjoon dragged his feet a little like he didn't want to leave just yet. Jin stared at him for a moment. 

"Well, it's been a pleasure," he said perfunctorily. "See you in Statistics, right? Hey, can I ask you a question?" The gray eyes lit up with new interest. "Sure."