19

And there was also that crazy fantasy he could now indulge in since he was alone, of Jin on his knees with a hard cock - no, not just any cock, but Namjoon's own pride and joy - between his luscious lips, running them up and down, all misty eyes and ready to take a load. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Namjoon hissed and slammed one hand against the wall as rope after rope of cum landed in the toilet bowl. He was totally drained when he finished. 

"Aren't you a bit confused?" he scolded his cock before pushing it back into his underwear. He needed to get laid. One week without getting his rocks off was enough if he was starting to fantasize about dudes sucking his cock. 

Yeah, he needed to get laid and forget about Kim Seokjin and his juicy mouth. Also, he had to develop some self-control around the new guy. What was he thinking, partnering with him for that project? Namjoon almost regretted getting so chummy with Kim Seokjin.

Almost. The small cooktop could barely serve the purpose, but Jin decided to try his hand at cooking anyway. After all, boiling some pasta and preparing some sauce that didn't come in a tube or plastic package along with the entire list of preservatives ever created by mankind wasn't as hard as he had discovered ever since he had left home.

"That smells nice," Hobi said as he stuck his head in. "If you're hungry, I'll have everything ready in about five minutes," Jin said. "Awesome." Hobi sat at the small table that could accommodate two people to the best of its capabilities. 

"So, Hyungie, you have nothing to fess up?"Fess up?" Jin turned toward his roommate

"So, Hyungie, you have nothing to fess up?"Fess up?" Jin turned toward his roommate. Hobi was eyeing him while fiddling his thumbs, the perfect impersonation of a parent waiting for a naughty child to spill the beans about breaking his grandmother's one-century-old porcelain vase. "Like what?"Really?" Hobi seemed surprised. 

"Do I have to find out from Xpress that you got paired with Kim freaking Namjoon for your Statistics project?"Jin groaned. "That little publication is starting to scare me. Why is such a thing important? Does it list who everyone else is partnering with?"Just the important people," Hobi said with a shrug. "When were you going to tell me?"Hobi, Namjoon is just a student like everyone else. 

And we happen to share a class, hence the possibility of us ending up as project partners, with a probability of --"Hobi put his hand up. "I'm going to stop you right there before you launch into some math dissertation that will make me doze off. So, did you talk to him?"Briefly," Jin said and pretended that the sauce needed some vigorous stirring.

"Well, did he say anything about why he chose you?"Jin turned toward Hobi again. "What do you mean? The professor chose all the pairings."Hobi smiled slyly. 

"Not according to Xpress. Apparently, a certain student had a little chat with your prof right before the lecture, insisting that he must be paired up with the new guy."Stop reading that thing, Hobi, I mean it. 

I doubt that happened

I doubt that happened." Jin placed two plates on the table. When he went for the forks, his right hand did a weird thing, and the utensils ended up on the floor with a loud clatter.

"Something happened with you two, and you're not telling," Hobi accused him openly, but in the same playful manner of his."What could possibly happen? We barely met. All right, since you insist so much. 

I talked to him, I apologize for mistaking him for a drug dealer, and we hugged."He hadn't intended to let that little tidbit drop, but he couldn't take it back now.