98

Do you even realize what you're getting yourself into?" "Fully well. I want to fuck the person that keeps fucking with my head." Jin's cheeks turned pink in an instant. 

Namjoon felt so pissed that he wanted to grab him, walk out of there, push him inside the car, and drive somewhere he could show him what words didn't appear to be capable of explaining. "A guy," Jin said slowly as it pained him to talk. "You want to fuck a guy."

Namjoon shrugged. "So? It looks to me like you're more scared of being gay than me." "Are you gay?" "Ever since I met you."

"There's no such thing --" "Bullshit." Jin fell silent and cleared his throat. Only then, did Namjoon notice that a server had stopped by their table, waiting to take their order. 

He reined in his desire to give Jin another precious piece of his mind and turned toward the server with a smile. Nothing was going as planned, Jin thought, feeling a tiny bit panicked. Namjoon could be fierce when he wanted, and that was enough to make him want to yield, no doubt about it. 

It all boiled down, as usual, to his obsession with cocky guys who knew -- or thought they knew -- what they wanted

It all boiled down, as usual, to his obsession with cocky guys who knew -- or thought they knew -- what they wanted. They said nothing more as they started eating. Jin asked politely for utensils when the server came around. 

First, he cut a small piece, and then, he started to chew slowly. The burst of flavor hit his taste buds like a wrecking ball. "Oh my God," he muttered.

Namjoon grinned at him. "I know, right? But hell, I don't think I've ever seen someone eating pizza with a fork and knife." Unlike him, Namjoon had folded a slice and was biting into it with gusto. 

Jin blushed at the thought of being so out of place. Not that he didn't know how most people lived, but there were just so many things that had been imprinted on him from a young age that he couldn't shake off overnight. Yet, there was a first time for everything. 

He put the utensils down and imitated Namjoon. Somehow, it tasted even better like that. "This is worth the trouble," Jin said after he swallowed.

 "This is worth the trouble," Jin said after he swallowed

Namjoon narrowed his eyes. "The trouble of spending the evening with me?" "No, the trouble of having to drive up here," Jin contradicted him. It was troubling that Namjoon was upset with him. 

As carefree as he was and with that happy disposition, he probably didn't realize that he would be stigmatized the moment others learned that they were fooling around together. That meant that it fell to Jin to ensure that their secret was as heavily guarded as possible. "Please, don't be mad at me," he started. 

"But I assume we both want to have a life still after this month is up." Namjoon blinked a few times like he couldn't understand what he was saying. "Just, could we keep it a secret?" he added.

Namjoon relaxed. While he seemed to finally get what this was all about, something about his sly smile was still unsettling. "Sure, why not?" With nonchalance, Namjoon reached for Jin's glass and drank through the straw. 

His eyelids dropped lazily and his tongue twirled around it briefly before he put the glass back down. Jin made an effort to swallow. Was it his fault that he interpreted everything Namjoon said or did as sexual? Definitely. 

"You have your own

"You have your own. What am I supposed to drink now?" he asked, hoping that his voice sounded cutting enough to prevent Namjoon from repeating the same move.