18

"Guess I'll see you around, then," he said and pushed himself back, almost at the same time as Namjoon. "Yeah, sure, I have a thing," Namjoon mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I should go."

They almost bumped into one another on the way out, and Jin just stepped back and allowed him to run away. In a completely different direction than him. Jin could only do this much not to break into a sprint. 

His saving grace was that his dorm was close to the science building. He jumped the stairs two by two and dashed down the hallway. He was breathing hard as he walked through the door, checked for any signs of Hobi throughout the small suite, and proceeded to lock himself in the bathroom. 

He groaned and leaned against the door. Then he opened his fly and grabbed his raging erection, which, somehow, had managed not to scandalize anyone on his way there. What was happening with him and this Namjoon character? How could his body react so wildly to that sexy boy's mere presence? And why, oh why, had Namjoon decided to hug him out of the blue? Even now, he could recall with the utmost clarity, the way Namjoon had wrapped his callous hand around the back of his neck, rubbing a little and squeezing, while his other hand had rested between his shoulder blades. 

Or the way he smelled, spicy and clean and masculine, triggering an instant reaction in Jin's loins. Or how he held him so close together, making him so painfully aware of his hard sexy body and heat. Or how his breath against Jin's neck was enough to make him break into a sweat all over.

 Or how his breath against Jin's neck was enough to make him break into a sweat all over

He wanted to punch himself in the face, but he had no choice for now. Later, he would have to think of ways to develop resistance to Namjoon's incredible charm. For now, he settled for a steady rhythm of his hand as he moved it up and down. 

It didn't take him long. He struggled to voice his climax as quietly as possible, but to his ears, his moans and groans were shamelessly loud. Kim Namjoon was out of this world, he decided. 

He had gone to an all-boys school and then an all-boys college, for fuck's sake. He had seen plenty of guys, attractive guys, amazing guys, sexy as-hell guys. And never, not even the young man behind the incident that had kicked his life off its normal orbit had anyone made him feel like this.

"I need to get myself a boyfriend," Jin told himself as he washed his hands, trying to feel disgusted with himself and failing. Yeah, he needed to settle for someone normal and attainable, not sport an erection each time Namjoon did as little as breathe in his general direction. "Nobody better need the upstairs bathroom for like ten minutes," Namjoon shouted at the others who were gathered in the living room, playing video games, as he rushed through the door of the house he shared with Yoongi, Tae, and Jimin.

"Are you shitting yourself?" Jimin asked. Namjoon just flipped the bird at him and rushed up the stairs. "Fuck," he exhaled the moment he was inside and pulled out his hard-as-a-rock cock. 

"Look who's out and proud," he murmured as he began to beat his meat

"Look who's out and proud," he murmured as he began to beat his meat. So, Jin smelled fan-freaking-tastic. Namjoon was pretty sure he had never met anyone who could smell so good, not even the girls he dated or hooked up with, let alone a dude. 

And his body was so damned fine, so fine actually that Namjoon had wanted nothing else on the spot but to sneak his hands under his shirt and touch him everywhere.