36

"You cheeky --" Jin stopped with a huff and followed him. The guy was fast and strong, but Namjoon was willing to kill his lungs over finding the answer to the question he wanted to ask. He focused on moving as fast as possible and pushed all his muscles until he got to the other side.

Jin followed him shortly, but it was clear as day who won. "I didn't think you were a cheater!" "Your fault for not paying attention," Namjoon shot at him. He hoisted himself up and sat on the edge. 

Jin followed his example, and this time, Namjoon stole a look at the guy's cock. It looked like Mr. Perfectly Groomed liked leaving a little bit of a bush right above his sex. That was nice and a bit kinky. 

Namjoon felt the itch to grab the guy by the hair down there and then stroke his cock, which unlike his, which seemed to be in overdrive, was completely flaccid now. Still, it looked yummy even in its dormant state. "So, what do you want to know?" Jin woke him from his reveries.

"Ah, right. Top or bottom?" "Excuse me?" "No, I won't. Are you a top or a bottom?" "Is this what you want to know? The straight boys here are an interesting bunch." "Not all, just me. 

Now dish out

Now dish out. Which one are you?" Jin rested his hands on his knees. "I don't know exactly. I suppose I'd be versatile, but I haven't yet tried either."

"What? Are you a virgin?" "Hey, you said one question," Jin warned him sternly. "It's not really a question since I already know the answer. You're a freaking cherry boy!" "Ha, ha, so funny."

"So, you've never been with a guy?" Namjoon pressed further. Now that was a juicy piece of info, not that he would share it with anyone. "I didn't say that." 

A short, tense silence followed. Namjoon could smell there was a big thing there, but this time he didn't insist. "Well, that's a bit of a shock," he commented. 

"The way you look, I thought you must have bent over half of that all-boys school of yours." Jin burst into laughter. "Do I really look like someone easy?" Namjoon snorted. 

"A total manwhore

"A total manwhore. Really, who cares about looking as perfect as you do unless he wants to get laid all the time?" "Funny thing to say, coming from the guy famous to have slept with hundreds of girls. And also putting a great deal of effort in his looks."

Namjoon had never been annoyed by the stupid stories people said about him, especially when they involved his sexual prowess, but this time, Jin's remark irked him. "That's like 95%, not the truth," he said quickly. As for putting effort into how he looked... well, he was a tiny bit vain, that was true.

"But there's still the 5%, right?" Jin teased him. "How many girlfriends have you had, Namjoon?" "I don't have to answer that." Namjoon pouted and crossed his arms. 

"You lost." "It looks like I did." They remained silent for a while. 

Namjoon could feel a smidge of nervousness growing inside him. "Let's jerk off," he said abruptly. Jin's head snapped in his direction. 

"What? Just like that?" Namjoon wasn't going to let this opportunity pass

"What? Just like that?" Namjoon wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. He would see that sleepy cock in action, and he would see it tonight. "Consider it a welcome party that will make your transition from that all-fap school you've been to before a lil' bit easier."

"All-fap school," Jin said slowly. "You have some weird notions of what goes on in such places." Well, he wasn't saying 'no', and that was a good thing. 

Namjoon stood and offered Jin his hand. "It will be fun, I promise.