9

"Hey, do you think you could let me cut in line? My friends are really thirsty and impatient like three-year-olds," he asked the petite brunette who flashed a much-interested smile at him when he started talking." Sure," she replied and allowed him to step in front of her. "Thanks, gorgeous," he replied and winked at her.

She smiled, bit her lower lip, and seemed about to say something, but he forgot all about her the moment he took a closer look at the guy--Yeap, definitely taller than him by an inch or so. Dragon eyes stared at him for a moment and then started moving away, seemingly bored. "Hey, it looks like you're new here. 

I'm Namjoon." He offered his hand. The amber eyes rested on him and the perfectly arched eyebrows above them knitted into a frown. 

"And I'm not interested."Namjoon remained unmoved for a second. Say what? "Interested in what?" he asked with a snort.

"Whatever it is you're selling." The guy had the nerve to look away from him. "A soda and a glass of water, please," he told the girl behind the register. 

"Tap water

"Tap water. Yes."Namjoon could feel his fingers itching to grab the guy by the front of his polo shirt and ask him what the hell his problem was. 

Instead, he settled for a low rumble under his breath. The guy snapped at him. "Did you just growl at me?" The girl at the register handed him the soda and the glass of water. 

"What a jerk," he threw over his shoulder as he moved away. "Stuck up prick," Namjoon called after him, too dumbfounded for a smarter comeback than that. The guy didn't even turn to look at him. 

Namjoon shook his head in disbelief and stormed back to his table."Didn't you want something?" The girl who had let him cut in line shouted after him."Another time," Namjoon replied quickly.

He plopped into his seat and let out a loud exhale."What the hell happened over there?" Taehyung asked. "I officially hate that dude's guts, whoever he is," Namjoon offered promptly.

"He's an arrogant asshole," he added, as all his friends were staring at him, waiting for him to elaborate on that

"He's an arrogant asshole," he added, as all his friends were staring at him, waiting for him to elaborate on that. "So, you didn't get his name?" Jimin asked. Namjoon looked at him like he was growing another head.

"What about the girls?" Jimin asked again, unfazed by his glare. "What girl?" Namjoon bristled with annoyance. Jimin grinned. "Totally calling dibs, man."

Namjoon stuffed the lollipop back into his mouth. His day was fucking ruined. Alpaca eyes slash sexy ass could go fuck himself.

"O.M.G. Did Namjoon just talk to you?"Jin placed the soda can in front of Hobi while congratulating himself for having a steady hand despite the knots in his stomach. The guy had to have gorgeous gray eyes fringed by dark eyelashes and a smile that could make panties drop at a moment's notice. Could he be more ridiculously attractive? On top of everything, he had just needed to sneak up on him like that, taking him completely by surprise.

"No, not really," he replied stiffly. "Come on, I saw it," Hobi insisted. "He wanted to introduce himself, right?"He basically growled at me. 

No wonder people call him a mad dog

No wonder people call him a mad dog."Mad Dawg," Hobi said. "Whatever."

"What happened? That was a pretty intense moment there."I, well, I thought he was trying to push some drugs on me. I might have said something to that extent," Jin settled for the truth.

"O.M.G., why did you say that? I told you the rumors weren't confirmed."What happened? That was a pretty intense moment there."I, well, I thought he was trying to push some drugs on me. 

I might have said something to that extent," Jin settled for the truth.