26

"It wasn't me who said it," Hobi replied. "I know. And don't you worry. 

I've never had the intention of keeping it a secret. This way, I can openly pursue someone without leaving room for interpretations."We could still ask them if they think I'm gay or not, but I don't think it will have the same impact," Hobi said mournfully.

"I'm afraid I'm not as good a wingman as you imagined I would be," Jin offered. "I heard Jungkook is going to be here," Hobi said in a conspiratorial voice. Everyone appeared to be there, so that wasn't news, but he didn't want to deter Hobi from his desire to help him. 

The problem was that he hadn't thought of Jungkook almost at all, although he had wished to do so with every cell in his body. Unfortunately for him, his body kept remembering quite often of another student attending Sunny Hill, who was everything Jungkook wasn't. Straight.

Unavailable. And hot. Jin hated himself to the extreme for being so superficial. 

He needed to grab the reins and do the right thing

He needed to grab the reins and do the right thing. Even if he didn't care for Jungkook, he would at least talk to him if he were there at the party. Anything was better than having wide-eyed -- and closed-eyed -- dreams about Namjoon and his perfect body. 

The guy was muscular but not in a heavy way like his friend Yoongi, and the way he moved was enough proof that he knew how to use his body, and by that, yes, Jin meant using it inside the bedroom, between the sheets, with someone under or on top of him. "That's good to know," he told Hobi. "I'll try talking to him, see if we could start again, this time on the right foot."

"Wait, do you mean you got into a fight with Jungkook, too?" Jin hadn't had the heart to tell his roommate that Jungkook had proven quite unsociable toward him before the peace was declared between him and Namjoon. "No, nothing of the kind, but we had a very short conversation which didn't give us the chance to know each other." "Well, once we're in there, if you see him, you don't have to mind me. 

Go talk to him. I'll be fine on my own." Jin didn't feel enthusiastic in the least about the prospect, but he needed to deal with his absurd fascination with the ultimate catch on campus. 

Namjoon was out of reach, and since Jin wasn't female, he had absolutely no chance with the guy. Besides being an ass man, Namjoon had never been particularly pretentious about the girls he kept hooking up with. Relationships and dating, he had done too little of that to matter. 

Therefore, his constant, no matter how polite, refusal to strike up conversations with people of the opposite sex, conversations that could lead to some heated action in one of the rooms upstairs, was starting to make him grow weary

Therefore, his constant, no matter how polite, refusal to strike up conversations with people of the opposite sex, conversations that could lead to some heated action in one of the rooms upstairs, was starting to make him grow weary. The girls who knew him not to be so fickle were getting bored quickly with him and moving on to other guys, which didn't bother him at all. Before the party died down, he needed to decide on one of the many pretty girls who stole glances at him in the hope that they would be noticed, or else, he had moved his ass to this party for nothing.

The whole point was to get laid with someone who didn't care about strings attached and all that. Someone easy and fun who could make him forget about a particular pair of amber eyes. Yeah, he had ended up so low that it was enough to think of the guy's eyes, and he was getting a boner.