32

He had always loved swimming. It helped him clear his mind and find solutions to complicated problems, such as crushing on a guy who was everything he needed to stay clear of. What was about Namjoon he liked so damned much? Yes, he was attractive. 

Yes, he was smart. And yes, he was likable, but not only in that superficial way popular kids usually were. It was just his damned luck that, after running away from an impossible situation, he would end up in a similar one.

Suho had been... Jin sighed. He had seemed perfect at first, too, right? Dangerous and sexy, that bad boy appeal, fantastic body, cute smile, and all that. He just couldn't believe he was walking down the same path again. 

There were differences, however, in how the two compared if he thought about it long enough. Something was a bit twisted in Suho's soul, as far as he could recall, a certain ruthlessness that should have sent all his alarm systems on high alert. Only that he had been too much in love to pay it any mind. 

And who was to say Namjoon wasn't the same, or at least not all that could be gleaned at first sight? He was, after all, engaged in some unsavory activities, and he had the kind of body to prove that was right. He wasn't into sports like his friends, but those callouses on his hands were a clear indication that he could use his fists, not only his natural charm. Namjoon was different, though, a small voice inside him told him over and over again. 

He shook his head

He shook his head. So what? He was a straight boy, and straight boys were nothing but trouble. Who needed any more of that? Jin performed another lap and then pushed himself up on the edge. He grabbed the towel and, lost in thought, proceeded to wipe himself.

Hmm, so fully naked swimming appeared to be Jin's secret pleasure. After the party on Saturday, Namjoon hadn't seen him close enough to have a talk, and he couldn't just send a text and ask for them to meet up, especially since he wasn't in the mood to work on a school project, but very much on something else. He watched for a while as Jin swam around, his body cutting through the water with practiced ease. 

No wonder he had such a nice lean body. And Namjoon could appreciate that he was keeping himself so smooth because that allowed the unhindered sight of all his perfect anatomy. Yeap, all those fantastic tight muscles which Namjoon wanted to touch and explore to his heart's content.

He noticed Jin pushing himself out of the water and sighed. It was one thing to imagine that perfect behind without clothes covering it and another to see it in all its naked glory--round, perky, tight, everything Namjoon loved in an ass. And Jin had awesome thighs and calves, too. 

The dude was built like a fucking movie star. It made Namjoon almost willing to forgive him for being around one inch taller. Why that annoyed him, was hard to say. 

In his group of friends, he was the shortest, and that had never bothered him before

In his group of friends, he was the shortest, and that had never bothered him before. It was also equally nice to see him out of his usual conservative attire, with his hair wet and looking somewhat more like a human being than someone you couldn't reach with a ladder to the stars. Jin appeared to be lost in thought as he wiped himself and then began walking. 

What could be on his mind? "Nice weather for a swim," he said.