58

Namjoon's bed was right in the middle, but he wanted to avoid looking at it as if an inanimate object such as that could jump at him and give him a scare. "So, what do you think?" Namjoon asked while leaning lazily against the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt and washed-out jeans, both glued to his perfect body like usual. 

At least, the sleeves had stayed down, Jin noticed with a bit of satisfaction. "You have some really great titles in here." "If you ever want to borrow anything, don't hesitate to ask."

"I work at the library, remember?" Jin said with a small laugh. He sounded so awkward, so out of his depth, and the next thing he truly needed to consider was how to find a way back to the party and away from that dangerous boy and his dazzling smile. His first mistake was looking. 

Namjoon cocked his head and blinked slowly, while his full lips stretched even more. Something about how he did that made Jin think of a tomcat preparing to devour a bowl of cream. "So, what is it like to suck cock?"Jin blinked rapidly and stood there, in shock. 

Namjoon was grinning and now it felt like he was actually blocking the door, trapping his guest inside. "Wow, what an icebreaker," he commented, as soon as he found his words. Namjoon shrugged.

"Well, you were talking about books, and that's not why I brought you here

"Well, you were talking about books, and that's not why I brought you here." "Oh, really?" Jin crossed his arms. "I hope you didn't bring me here to suck your cock."

Namjoon stared at him nonplussed and then started laughing. "Oh, screw me sideways, you're so easy to rile up. No, no, I was just wondering because I've never sucked cock, and in life, it's good to learn new things from others."

Jin swallowed thickly and made a second mistake, this time by looking at Namjoon's beautiful lips and imagining them briefly -- He shook his head. "Well, if we're just discussing for the sake of knowledge, well, I can't say if I do enjoy it." Finally, his cool was returning to him, and if Namjoon thought he would be easy to tease, he wouldn't make it a walk in the park.

Namjoon's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Really? So, let me get this straight, you've never slept with a guy, and you don't even like sucking cock. What exactly makes you think you're gay then?" Jin smiled affably. 

"Well, that's simple. Right now, the only thing I'm thinking about is how much I want to kiss you." The moment the words left his mouth, he knew he had just made his third mistake.

It was supposed to be mere teasing! Namjoon grinned and walked over to him, his walk confident as usual

It was supposed to be mere teasing! Namjoon grinned and walked over to him, his walk confident as usual. "I see," he said and stopped inches away from him. Jin began searching frantically for a way out. 

But he was caught between the bed on the right, the desk on the left, and the bookshelves were dangerously close to his back. If he took just one step backward, he would bump into them. And, of course, Namjoon was blocking the only way out. 

"That's quite a coincidence," he purred, "because I was thinking about the exact same thing." "Do you want to kiss yourself?" Jin made a lame attempt at a joke. "In the mirror? I can't really blame you. 

I'd probably think the same if I looked like you."