69

"About what?" "About us." "What 'us'? You ran out the door like your pants were on fire, just like before, only then, you didn't even have pants on." Namjoon felt some of his irritation before returning a little. 

Jin was good at slipping through his fingers, yet, right now, he had the guy all to himself, tied up -- He grinned. Jimin wasn't quite the complete idiot he pretended to be, and what he had on his hands right now was proof of that. He had an opportunity. Instead of struggling with the rope that appeared to be made from tough synthetic fibers, he straightened up and walked around to face Jin. 

The flashlight revealed a pretty nice sight. Jin was pouting, and he appeared mighty pissed. Somehow, the look worked great on him.

"Would you lower that? Or do you intend to interrogate me?" Jin hissed. "Please, just go and grab a pair of scissors. I'm not at all comfortable here."

"Nah, I'll just interrogate you first a little." "Ah, so it is some sort of hazing." Namjoon snorted and turned off the flashlight.

Then, he placed himself close enough to smell Jin's pleasant scent and feel his hot breath on his face

Then, he placed himself close enough to smell Jin's pleasant scent and feel his hot breath on his face. "Why are you always running away from me?" "I'm not running," Jin said defensively. "Oh, yes, you do. 

It sure looks like running to me. One minute you're hot like a furnace, the next, you move to the North Pole." "What are you talking about?" "This." 

Namjoon grabbed Jin by the back of the head and brought their lips together. Despite the surprise, or maybe because of it, the other opened his mouth and allowed the kiss. This time, he didn't deepen it but pulled back. 

"You know, I think I'm starting to like you all tied up like this." "Namjoon," Jin let out a tense whisper, "anyone could come and see us." "Is this what you worry about?" "Yes, of course."

"Oh, snap. You don't want to be seen with me?" "Is that a trick question?" Namjoon snorted. "I wish.

You're one messed up dude

You're one messed up dude. But I like kissing you like crazy." "Don't even think about it," Jin warned.

"Oh, yeah?" Namjoon brushed his lips over his, immediately earning a tiny desperate whimper from the other. "I can't because it's all I'm thinking of." As much as Jin wanted to deny it, when he kissed back, it was a whole different story. 

And Namjoon had to agree that while Jin's rejection was teasing him in all kinds of ways, having him pliant and unable to run had its charms. But he wasn't the type to use tricks like that, as appealing as it was. So, with all the regret he could muster and cursing inwardly, he allowed himself just one last deep kiss for tonight. Boy, but Jin was a kisser, he thought, as their tongues did that now familiar dance. 

Funny how they didn't really know each other, but still, their bodies reacted so well to one another. As far as rules of attractions went, they were an incredibly good fit. Now, the only thing left to do was to convince Jin of that undeniable truth. 

He moved his tongue around, enjoying the other's sweet mouth some more, choosing to caress and tease enough to leave him wanting, and then pulled back. "Stay right here. I'll be back in a jiffy."

"