47

"But, since I see you still feel guilty, how about you kiss me to make it all better?" Jin took him by the shoulders and then kissed him gently on the tip of his nose. Such surprises never ceased to amaze him. "Did I get punched in the face for this?" Namjoon complained. 

Truth be told, even for that, it was still worth it. Jin was so close, he could feel his body heat. He held his breath as Jin angled his head and kissed the corner of his mouth. 

Then, he moved slowly to take his lips, and it was even sweeter than before. Namjoon opened his mouth slowly, cautiously, and then a naughty tongue flickered over his lips and darted inside, teasing him. The only other point where they made contact was where Jin held him by the shoulders, but it was enough. 

Namjoon could feel the world starting to spin around him like a fun merry-go-round as he closed his eyes. Jin was kissing him, and it was beyond everything he had ever experienced. It wasn't even about sex, or not only about it, because the way Jin brushed his lips over his mouth, so unhurriedly that it hurt, was filled not only with sexual want but something else.

Something that tasted like nothing else Namjoon ever tasted. Was it because he was a boy, and he had never kissed one before? Or was it because it was simply Jin? He found it hard to open his eyes and admit that it was over when Jin moved away. "Better now?" Namjoon smiled. "Definitely."

"Then off you go now

"Then off you go now. Call me if there's anything you need." He could make so many jokes about other boys Jin must have kissed or that 'anything' leaving the door open for sexual innuendos. But Namjoon just nodded and let himself be guided to the door.

Once outside, he broke into a sprint. His feet had wings all of a sudden, and he felt as if he were drunk for the first time in his life. "What happened to you?" That was a very startled Taehyung, who had both hands filled with beer bottles and was just heading to join the others on the sofa and watch a game. 

Namjoon grinned and sighed. "Something wonderful." "Wonderful? You look like you got into a fight."

Namjoon hiked up the stairs. He couldn't dally and entertain Taehyung and his curiosity right now because he needed to reach his room, throw himself on the bed, and dream wide-eyed of how amazing Jin was and the sweetness of his kiss. Jin wished there was a magic trick to stop the hammering of his heart that didn't care to slow down even once he was inside the small suite he shared with Hobi. He pressed his back against the door and tried to control his breathing. 

He had gone and kissed Kim Fucking Namjoon! Of all the students on campus, he just had to go for the guy who was the worst choice he could make. He pressed a hand on his chest and breathed out. At the time, he had been so cool, and in control, thinking that he would just pay Namjoon back for the sudden attack on his person with a small surprise of his own. 

One that didn't involve punching the guy in the nose, he thought and winced at the reminder.