62

Jin arched off the bed as Namjoon brushed his thumb over a hardened nipple. A soft moan followed, and Namjoon loved how it reverberated inside his mouth, as Jin was unwilling to stop kissing, too. Without even realizing it, he was moving his hips against the other's body, dry-humping like he was still in his first year of junior high school.

He needed to undress Jin and have him lie utterly naked on his bed so that he could satisfy all his curiosity. And they were both well beyond the age when dry humping could still be acceptable, so they needed to work on that, too. Just as he was about to put his plan into action, a loud knock on the door startled them. 

Jin froze under him, but this time Namjoon was ready and stopped him from bolting by pressing him down. "Yeah?" he asked aggressively. "Man, you're fucking missing the best part," Jimin yelled. 

"I'm just about to do karaoke. Don't tell me you're scoring already. Are you with --" "Coming!" he yelled.

Namjoon could see the entire horrid accident that his bestie could sometimes unfold in front of his eyes in slow motion. He jumped off the bed in the blink of an eye and rushed to the door. He opened it only enough so that he could sneak outside and interrupt his roomie before he would blurt out something stupid.

 He opened it only enough so that he could sneak outside and interrupt his roomie before he would blurt out something stupid

"The fuck, Jiminaa?" he whispered angrily. "What?" Jimin dropped his voice, too. "Is he in there? Man, you're moving fast. 

Touchdown yet or --" "Jiminaa, I swear to God, one day, I'm going to kick your ass so hard that we're both going to cry by the end of it. Can you have worse timing? We were just getting into the groove, what the hell?" No surprise there, Jimin grinned like the idiot he could be sometimes. "Okey-dokey, I'll leave you to it. 

But man, you need to tell me everything." "Why? Do you intend to switch teams?" Namjoon teased him. "I'm just curious, 'cause I've never slept with a guy."

Namjoon took Jimin by the shoulders and began pushing him toward the stairs. "Well, it's something you need to experience by yourself, and then maybe we could exchange notes. What do you say?" "Ah," Jimin pouted, "then that means that I'll never know."

"Never say never. Now go and make sure to leave the force before I unfriend you for good." "What force?" "The cockblock police."

"Ah, so you two were already --" "Jiminaa, go," Namjoon said and gave his friend one last push

"Ah, so you two were already --" "Jiminaa, go," Namjoon said and gave his friend one last push. The last thing he needed was for his nosy friends to embarrass Jin, who seemed to get red to the tips of his ears at the drop of a dime. Later, they would be allowed to talk to him and everything, but tonight, Jin was his.

Jin cursed as he pushed his undershirt back into his pants and smoothed down his hair. What the hell was he thinking, walking into Namjoon's room and making out with him like that? That knock on the door couldn't have been timelier. It was enough to remind him of all the sneaking about, the lies, and the deception that came with something like this.

Of course, Namjoon didn't want his friends to know. Once more, Jin would be nothing else but a dirty little secret, something that would fester and then blow up right in his face.