59

He was babbling, turning with each word into a more confused mess, but it was hard to keep his mind going steady when Namjoon was so, so close. Jin stopped breathing and was about to close his eyes and let the inevitable happen when the other spoke. "Just to get something clear, if I kiss you, will you punch me before or after? Give a man the chance to prepare."

Jin burst into laughter, most of the tension in his shoulders suddenly gone. "I'm not going to punch you ever again. That was so stupid of me I don't know what I can do to make it right."

"I see," Namjoon said, "and I'll take your word for it. So, you won't punch me if I do this?" Jin had no time to react as Namjoon grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed. In a split second, he was trapped between strong thighs, and his shoulders were pinned to the bed. 

Above him, Namjoon's pretty eyes were burning. "Well? Are you sure you're not going to do anything?" Jin just nodded and licked his lips. "Good," Namjoon said matter-of-factly, and the next moment, those maddeningly soft lips were on his, making each and every one of his dreams from the last week come true.

Dreams were one thing; reality was way, way better. The first time, he hadn't allowed Namjoon to kiss him properly, and then he had been the instigator. But now, he was getting a front-row seat to an outstanding performance.

First, his lips were slowly taken, despite the quickness of the initial attack

First, his lips were slowly taken, despite the quickness of the initial attack. It looked like some time, overnight, his bottom lip must have turned into a most delicious dish because Namjoon appeared to be fixated on it, especially on devouring it with tiny nibbles. Just as he was about to protest, Namjoon switched angles and took his mouth completely.

His shoulders were no longer pinned to the bed; however, his head was caged between strong arms, and he could detect the other's pleasant smell, of just washed skin and something deeper. Jin chased the scent, lost in sensations, while Namjoon began pushing his tongue inside, challenging him to come out and play. Never before had he been the kind to step back from a sweet fight like this. 

Thus, he started giving back, enjoying every second of hearing Namjoon's moans triggered by each of his actions. "Fuck." Namjoon stopped for a moment, and they stared at each other, breathless and far from satisfied. "You're one hell of a kisser, Kim Seokjin."

"You're not bad yourself, Kim Namjoon," he replied in kind. "Then we should go back to it, right?" Jin nodded. This moment was real and unreal at the same time; it happened in a bubble, away from all his disappointments and fears. 

The only regret he had right now was that soon, it would be over, and he would have to return to drab reality. He smelled the same way he had smelled that time; he even wore the same clothes. And his mouth, his mouth was everything, better than he remembered.

Namjoon had always enjoyed kissing the girls he had been with, but this was different in a way that was making him tremble with excitement from head to toe

Namjoon had always enjoyed kissing the girls he had been with, but this was different in a way that was making him tremble with excitement from head to toe. Maybe only the very first kiss in his entire life could compare to this. And seeing this was the second time they were kissing, all the signals that this thing was special, no matter what definition could describe it, were lighting up.