83

Namjoon smirked. "I was just being careful of your feelings, darling. But seeing what a huge jerk you can be about other people's feelings, you deserve to be treated as you should."

 With that, he let go of Jin's wrists and pushed him onto his back. He loomed above him, enjoying every moment of watching Jin lick his lips and let out small huffs while doing nothing to release himself. "Tell you what. 

I'm going to give you a chance to get away this time, too." He pressed his crotch against Jin's and grinned when his body met the unmistakable hardness there. "I'm going to kiss you and count to ten. 

Then I'm going to see if you got hard. If you're limp and still hate me, I'm going to let you go. See? I'm a good guy."

Jin snorted. Ah, so there still was some fight left in him. "I'm not playing you --" Namjoon pressed their lips together fast, enjoying how Jin opened his mouth right away to get a tongue. 

Just as fast, he pulled back, leaving the other wanting more

Just as fast, he pulled back, leaving the other wanting more. He grabbed Jin's crotch and let a grin split his face. "Ten, jackpot."

"Ten? You didn't even count," Jin protested. "I can count fast, and Kim," Namjoon said while pushing himself off the bed, "that's a perfect ten erection right there. Come on, out with it, so that we can finally do what we should have been doing since the first day we met."

Jin pressed his hands over his crotch in a defensive manner. "What do you want?" Namjoon knew he was pushing his luck, basically, but all this playing around with Jin was driving him nuts. "You wanted a fight. 

So let's have it. Only it's going to be on my terms." "What do you mean?" Jin mumbled.

Oh, but he was so pretty, horny and confused like that. He could be out and proud all he wanted, his lack of experience just made him all the more desirable. Namjoon decided on the spot that he would be Jin's first in all ways possible.

 Namjoon decided on the spot that he would be Jin's first in all ways possible

He pointed a finger at him in a warning. "We're going to have a cock fight. Get rid of your clothes. 

I want you naked by the time I count to ten." "But you count fast," Jin complained. "I'll make an exception and count like an average person. One. 

Off with the sweater." To his surprise, Jin followed his command obediently and pulled the sweater over his head. "All right. 

Two, the shirt." Hopefully, Jin didn't have more than ten articles of clothing. By eight, he was just as Namjoon had wanted him for so long, naked in his bed, wearing nothing but the most delicious blush. 

With a smirk, he pushed down his shorts, letting his erection bounce around happily. Then he climbed on the bed and straddled Jin again. "Sorry about not taking a shower," he whispered, only then realizing that he was kind of stinking. 

"Should I--" "It's all right," Jin whispered and wrapped one hand around the back of Namjoon's neck and pulled him in for a kiss

"Should I--" "It's all right," Jin whispered and wrapped one hand around the back of Namjoon's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. A fight was a fight, Jin thought as he let his lips crush against Namjoon's plump ones with reckless abandon. Despite his horrible manners, Namjoon had a point, and that was the surest way to work it out of their system, the both of them.