41

"Shut up, lifer," Namjoon replied. "I don't know what it is. Maybe if I hooked up with her, I'd be over it."

Maybe. Oh, what a big fat 'maybe'. Would once be enough to check off the list of all the things he wanted to do with Jin, to Jin, and around Jin? It would have to be a pretty long hookup, and it should happen without his dick falling off at the end from coming too many times.

"What if she's not into hooking up?" Taehyung asked. "She could be," Namjoon said with a shrug. "You don't know a lot about this girl, do you?" Through no fault of his own. 

He wanted to get to know Jin a great deal more, but who could hold down that guy for more than a couple of minutes which had been the most he had gotten when meeting him across the campus and exchanging no more than a few superficial lines? "What if she's not into boys?" Taehyung asked. "You know how long it took Jenny's sister to come out. 

It was hard for her, and she tried to deny her true self for a long time before she decided she was done with hiding." Jenny was Taehyung's girlfriend, and her big sis had only last year come out to their parents. It had been quite difficult for her to admit it, especially to herself, as Taehyung had told them later.

 It had been quite difficult for her to admit it, especially to herself, as Taehyung had told them later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh, don't worry, she's into boys. She's just not into me. There's something wrong with me," Namjoon said the last words, and his mind went reeling. 

"It is something wrong with me," he repeated. "Hey, hey, slow down, what could be wrong with you? You're a handsome mofo, you're fun, and you clearly want her," Taehyung offered his input right away. "But I'm a player," Namjoon said like he finally saw the light. 

"She must think I'm a walking STD." "Wow, wow," Taehyung began, clearly stunned by the evolution of their conversation. "You always use protection, right?" "Of course I do, but she doesn't know it. 

That's it. This is what I have to do." "What exactly? Tell her that you're a condom type of guy. 

I assume she is, too, if she has her head on her shoulders, so --" "I'm going to get tested, and then I'm going to shove that thing right under his nose!" Namjoon smacked his right palm with his left fist. "His?" Taehyung asked. "What?" "You said 'his nose'."

"No, I didn't," Namjoon denied

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No, I didn't," Namjoon denied. Taehyung blinked a couple of times. "I either heard it wrong, or you're more fucked up than I imagined. 

Which you clearly are. Well, get tested if that's going to give you peace of mind. But, as a friend, I must tell you that the chances are that her reluctance to get with you might not have anything to do with it. 

The entire campus knows you're the poster boy for safe sex. So, she must know it, too." Namjoon stood abruptly, no longer hearing whatever Taehyung was blabbing about.

"Are you going right now?" "The sooner, the better." If Taehyung had other heartfelt things to say, Namjoon would just listen to them another time. Jin dreaded the day when he had Statistics for a good reason. 

So far, he had managed to stay clear of Namjoon and just exchange a few words whenever they met under the pretext that he always needed to be somewhere. Also, there was the project they had to be working on together, so sooner or later, they would find themselves face to-face. The worst part was that Namjoon looked like there was something serious bothering him. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tell Me What You Want (NAMJIN FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें