82

"Yeah. If you made him gay," Namjoon explained, like there was any need for that. Jin sputtered, annoyed. 

"That's certainly not the case. And Hobi could be bisexual, not that he is, and it wouldn't be your business anyway. That's it," he added quickly. 

"If you have a problem, come to me with it. Leave Hoseok alone." "Why? Is he your boyfriend?" Namjoon threw at him briefly. 

"Because he sure was quick to forget about you--" Jin took two steps back and put his fists up. "Let's settle this with some old-fashioned throw-down. As you can see, I'm a gentleman and give you a chance to prepare this time."

Namjoon gave him a stricken look. "You came here so that we could throw punches at each other? Are you insane?" "Indeed I am. Before, landing that punch was beginner's luck, and I'm starting not to regret it. 

Given how much experience you have with fights, I'll probably be in a world of pain within the next minute, but I'm here to settle things once and for all

Given how much experience you have with fights, I'll probably be in a world of pain within the next minute, but I'm here to settle things once and for all." What the hell was Jin spewing now? And he wanted to fight? Not that he didn't look kind of cute, all worked up like that, Namjoon thought and grinned. Well, seeing how much of a prick he was, he didn't deserve to learn the truth about Hana, at least not right away. 

It appeared that Jonathan thought him to be a bad boy and now Namjoon was more than willing to prove him right just to give him a taste of all the suffering he had endured over the last weeks because of him. Jin still wanted him like crazy, and Namjoon was no longer willing to overlook that. Even now, seething with rage and trying to act tough, he was letting his eyes wander down, and his eyelashes flutter, while his lower lip trembled just a smidge.

Maybe he had no experience whatsoever with guys, but boy, Jin would not leave this room the way he'd done before. Namjoon moved fast and caught Jin's wrists with ease. He smirked as he sensed not that much resistance from the other, and a surprised gasp told him what he needed to know. 

Forcefully, he began to push Jin backward, manipulating him so he landed on the bed. With ease, he straddled his waist and held him between his thighs, making sure to apply enough pressure to ensure that there was no escape for his prey. Showtime.

"You're talking about being a gentleman? I've been nothing but that ever since we met, and you've been nothing but a prick about it." Jin was staring at him with wide eyes. His breath was coming in short puffs, and he smelled of nothing more than arousal. 

Yeah, Namjoon thought, the dude was just as horny for him as he was

Yeah, Namjoon thought, the dude was just as horny for him as he was. "A gentleman? When were you that?" Jin protested but made no move to free his hands as if his entire strength had drained out of him. "I had you here," Namjoon growled menacingly while trying hard not to break into laughter. 

Since Jin had it so bad for bad boys, he had to oblige. "You were in this room, and I had my hands almost in your pants, and I let you run away. Then I had you tied to a tree, and I let you escape again."

"I thought you said I was the escape artist," Jin said defensively. "Not that you let me go."