31

But what could he tell them when he didn't even know what was happening to him? He had the biggest boner ever for a dude. It didn't matter that the guy looked like he had been sent to Sunny Hill to torture him specifically, given his good looks, sexy ass, and prickly personality. What mattered was that Namjoon was in it deep and had no idea how to solve it, whatever this thing was.

Hobi sniffled and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. Jin stared at him, baffled for a couple of seconds. They were barely back from classes, and he had returned home to find Ray like that. "What's going on?" he asked, trying hard to ignore the lump in his throat.

Hobi sniffled some more, and Jin barely had time to open his arms wide to welcome a very distraught roommate to his chest. "...mm, died."What? Who died?" In a split second, his thoughts turned to his family back home. He hadn't spoken to them in four long months.

"Namjoon's dog," Hobi barely managed and began crying again. Jin breathed out. "All right, that's quite sad," he said cautiously as he patted Hobi's head. "But why are you crying so much?"Hobi pointed at his phone, abandoned on the table. 

"Xpress says that Namjoon had her since they were both babies and that when he was five, she saved him from drowning. And then, when he was seven, she saved him from a house on fire. And then, when he was ten, she stood up all night, every night, while he had the flu, and everyone he thought he was going to die!"Jonathan bit his lips hard to stifle a laugh. 

There was no way all that could be true

There was no way all that could be true. It had to be a miracle that Namjoon was still alive. The guy needed another dog pronto just to make sure he didn't stumble over his own feet and fall to his death. 

He loved Hobi, but the amazingly gullible nature of his roommate was something else. "Um," he cleared his throat, "but she lived a long and happy life. Twenty years is quite impressive for a dog."

"She died at twelve," Hobi replied and started crying again as if he just now realized how tragic it was for a dog to die after twelve years of life when she was supposed to have lived twenty. All right, so he was calling bullshit on that little piece in Xpress. That publication needed to be eradicated like the virus that it was. 

It was infecting totally sane persons, like Hobi. Now, he would allow his roommate some space, but later, he would explain to him some basic math. It would be painful, but it was worth it.

He was totally, absolutely, not stalking Jin. But he couldn't help but notice the guy entering the sports building and heading for the indoor pool by the looks of it. Well, Namjoon was much in the mood for a swim, too, and since only students on good behavior were allowed to use such facilities after dark, it meant that Jin had been a goody-two-shoes enough to impress the powers that be, which was quite the feat seeing the short time he had been there, at Sunny Hill.

 Well, Namjoon was much in the mood for a swim, too, and since only students on good behavior were allowed to use such facilities after dark, it meant that Jin had been a goody-two-shoes enough to impress the powers that be, which was quite the fe...

Namjoon only needed to pump up the charm to gain entrance everywhere, and he reached for the spare key, which he knew where was hidden to get inside after Jin went in. The funny thing, the guy hadn't bothered to lock it after going in, and he must have used another key. Namjoon would take care of that because he didn't want their little nocturnal Rendez-vous ruined by other students happening by.