23

Jin opened his mouth and closed it. He should have asked 'why', but his courage had apparently taken him only this far. Namjoon moved away, the same mysterious and unnerving smile on his face. 

He threw Jin a few looks over his shoulder on his way out. And Jin stood there, absolutely nonplussed. First of all, this exposure therapy had proven useless so far. 

His attraction toward the resident bad boy was just as strong as before, if not made worse. Throughout the last hour, he had been able to observe numerous other details about Namjoon, such as how he had the curliest and darkest eyelashes he had ever seen in his life or how his hands must be so calloused from lifting weights or something like that -- which probably came in handy given his strange choice of extra-curricular activities -, or how the corners of his mouth curled and triggered the cutest dimples in existence whenever he smiled, something he often did. Those weren't the only details he had noticed, of course, but he needed to stop for the sake of his sanity. 

The second reason for his current state of perplexity was how smart Namjoon truly was. Why would a guy like that get into illegal fights, something that had clearly earned him that idiotic nickname? He obviously had the smarts to be a top student. He started to gather all the books, more and more aggravated by his lack of common sense when it came to hot young men like Namjoon. 

No, this wouldn't be a case of history repeating, he told himself. One time was an accident. 

Two times, well, that would be a habit

Two times, well, that would be a habit. A really bad habit. Namjoon dropped onto the sofa and groaned in absolute disappointment with himself. 

Well, that had gone completely wrong. He had barely managed to keep his head in the game, as Jin had calmly and relentlessly thrown heaps of information at him. Jimin came into the room. 

"Back so soon from your date?"Unlike Taehyung and Yoongi, who liked to tease him, Jimin actually meant the question as he meant everything else he ever said. "I wasn't on a date," Namjoon said. "Did those two clowns really assume that?"Jimin shrugged and sat by his side. 

"They seem sure you have a crush or something. They're taking bets."On who I'm crushing on?" "They use the scientific method. 

The first bet is on what year she is in."Ah, I see." Namjoon wasn't surprised. It was the unwritten rule that whoever had a crush had to be teased by the others. 

Taehyung, the asshole, had it good since he already had a steady girlfriend

Taehyung, the asshole, had it good since he already had a steady girlfriend. The others were free games. "Hey, listen, have you ever imagined how it would be to come on someone's glasses?" Jimin considered the question with a thoughtful frown on his face. 

"Sunglasses or prescription?"Prescription," Namjoon replied. "Do they have light-sensitive lenses or clear?"He failed to see how that was important, but he was the one who needed to find out an answer to a pressing question. "Clear, I suppose."

With a rimless design and a platinum finish frame, but he didn't add that. "Are they on the person wearing them or would you like to come on them if they were like on a table or something?" Jimin continued his inquiry. "Seriously? Why are you asking so many questions?"When it comes to kinks, you gotta be specific," Jimin explained. 

"Otherwise, you might end up ordering the wrong thing from the sex shop, and then having to find an explanation when your parents stumble over a pair of twelve-inch heels at the back of your closet." That sounded like something that could happen to Jimin. He had a thing for costume play, and not once his very transitory girlfriends had been seen leaving his bedroom in the strangest getups possible.